Chapter: 7

Ross' POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw my whole family standing around my bed.

"Why do you guys keep doing that!" I moaned.

"Who gave you permission to come in here anyways?" I asked.

"I did, it's my room too," Ryland said.

Ugh. I keep forgetting we shared a room.

Ash's eyes fluttered open, and she threw a pillow at Rocky, who currently was taking a picture of us.

We all cracked up, well, all of us except Rocky.

He threw a pillow back at Ash.

"Pillow Fight!" Ash yelled at the top of her lungs.

Riker grabbed a pillow and smacked me with it, while Rydel started to beat Ellington with one.

Ya, I consider Ell part of the family because he sleeps over our house pretty much every night, so yup.

I decided to join in on the action, and grabbed the pillow my head was rested on, and threw it over at Ryland.

"Bullseye!" I yelled, as it smacked him right in the face.

Someone started beating me with a pillow from behind, and I saw a glimpse of long brown hair, and I new it had to be Ash.

I grabbed the closest pillow I could find, and whizzed it at her.

She ducked, and what do ya know, it crashes into the lamp, and the lamp tipped over.

Greattt.

The pillow fight ended after that, and now I have to buy a new lamp.

Yay.

My phone vibrated, and Riker mentioned me on twitter.

@rossr5 @Ash_is_Boss: Look at the the two lovebirds<3 They need to get together already, seriously.

He posted another pic of us sleeping together.

Rydel walked into my room, and sat next to me on my bed.

"So when are you going to ask her out?" She asked.

"I have something planned. Don't you worry," I smirked.

"Can you tell me what it is?" She asked.

"Fine," I said.

Rydel's POV

This is going to be so romantic! I can't wait!

Ross started laying down the flower petals, a few minutes ago, and now I had to put up the sign.

I taped it to the inside, of the door quietly, so I wouldn't wake Ashley up from her nap.

I grabbed the lights, and started placing them very once and awhile next to the flower petals.

Then, once I reached the park, I had Ross put the lights up in the tree.

I placed the other sign on the tree trunk, and it had an 'up' arrow on it.

Ross was stationed in the tree, with his guitar, so that was my cue to text Ash.

To: Ash

Hey girl, get your butt out of bed and look at the door, XOXO

I sent it hoping, that her ringtone was loud enough.

Ash's POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"