Chapter: 13

THE NEXT DAY

Ash's POV

"Hey, I would look at the newest R5 TV if I were you!" Ross called to me from his bunk.

I got up and went into the living area on the bus, and pulled out my computer.

"Whatcha doin?" Ell asked sitting next to me.

"Watching the new R5Tv," I replied.

"Oh, by the way I had nothing to do with that," he said erupting into a fit of giggles.

He hopped away towards the bunks.

Weird.

I saw the R5TV in my feed, and clicked on it. The name of it is "Tickling& Sexiness"

Oh no, this better not be what I think it is.

I watched it, and of course, it was the whole tickling scene. At the end Ellington and Rydel's faces popped up, and Ell said, "If you were wondering who did the amazing filming job, it was me and Rydel! Ash Is going to kill us, but this awesome video was worth it, MWHAHAHAHA!"

They are gonna get it!

"RYDEL MARY LYNCH, AND ELLINGTON LEE RATLIFF! GET YO ASS'S OUT HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

They tip-toed in, and gave me an innocent wave, except they aren't so innocent.

"Who's idea was this?" I interrogated.

They both pointed at each other, and I started to charge.

"RUN!" Rydel shouted.

Just as I was about to grab Rydel's arm, Ratliff grabbed Rydel into the bathroom with him.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" I yelled at the door.

Ellington's POV

"Do you think she's gone?" Rydel asked.

"Probably, but the second we open that door, she will be coming for us," I answered.

She laid her head on my lap, and said,"Well in that case, I'm getting some shut-eye."

I chuckled, and stroked her beautiful blonde hair until she fell asleep.

Someone started banging on the door.

"Who goes there?" I whisper-shouted.

"Its me! Rocky! I need to pee really bad!" He said.

Ugh, can't he just hold it? I'm risking my life opening this door for him.

I opened the door, and whatta ya know? Ash is standing out there.

I tried to shut the door, but she was to quick. She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, and yanked me out of the bathroom, closing the door.

"I know this was all your little idea, Ratliff, you little demon, I'm not gonna hurt you, this time, but you have to do my chores for 2 weeks!" She said.

She scares me a little bit, I'm not joking the tiniest bit either.

"Ugh, fine, but what about Rydel? What does she have to do?" I asked.

"Nothing, she's off the hook," she smirked.

"What! Im pretty sure your the demon now," I replied.

"Hmmph!" She mumbled walking away.

AFTER TOUR IS OVER

Ash's POV

The rest of tour was great, I found out that most the fans love me, I mean, what's not to love?

We got pretty close to Danni and Callie, but sadly, they had to go back to college after a week, but we still talked over the rest of tour.

In fact, they are supposed to be sleeping over this weekend, along with Ella.

But it sucks because school starts tomorrow. Yay! Haha, I just love sarcasm, don't you?

Ross and I are juniors this year, Rocky is a senior, and by the way, we talked things out between me and him, but things are kind of awkward still.

But anyways, Ryland is a sophomore this year so we still kinda get to see him. And best of all, -drum roll please- Danni and Callie are juniors this year two!

So hopefully, ill have a pretty good first day at school tomorrow, because I have my boyfriend, and two of my BestFriends with me to show me around! YAYAYAYAYA!

A/N - Haha, I threw a smidge of Rydellington into this chapter😏

Remember to comment and vote;) ~Ash