~Chapter 93~

~Andreas' POV~

What in the fuck is wrong with us? Why did she do this to us? Why lie about it? Why try and stay in a relationship that she didn't even want to be in? Why? Why? Why? I have all this shit running through my head. In a way I'm happy that Summer is out of my life I believe now that I was never truly in love with her. When Meadow walked into the office I had a very hard problem in my pants. No woman has gotten me hard by just looking at them not even Summer. It was even harder when she sat on my lap I know damn well she could feel it poking her ass. Once we all finished up in the office we all came to relax by the pool. Meadow hasn't left my side yet I want to take this slow and just get to know her better.

Andreas- Hey prez have you told my cousin and Jax the good news?

Amethyst- Oh fucking shit I forgot.

Andreas- I'll send Dom a message to come over.

Amethyst- Thanks and I'll text Jax to come over as well.

Meadow- So cousin are you going to have a baby shower?

Amethyst- Yes I am all the women are planning it. If Lily and you want to help them you are more the welcome to.

Meadow- Thanks sure I'll help them out.

Lily- Yeah I'll also help them out.

While they are talking about the baby shower I send my cousin a text message.

~Text Conversation~

Andreas- Hey the Queen and Kings are home from their honeymoon. They want you to come on over to hang out for a bit.

Domenico- Oh shit okay yeah I'll be right over. Did they just get back?

Andreas- Yeah they just got back in today. They have only been home for maybe 3 hours.

Domenico- Okay I can't wait to see them.

Andreas- Okay cousin I'll see you soon.

Domenico- See you soon.

~End of the text conversation~

Andreas- Dom is on his way.

Tennessee- Okay Jax is also on his way.

Andreas- Ace how are you feeling now that Summer is gone?

Ace- I feel good. Don't get me wrong I did love her but I believe I was just her rebound.

Andreas- Yeah I get it.

Ace- So Andreas once the women are too busy talking what do you think of Meadow?

Andreas- To be honest when she walked into the office she took my breath away. Also, my dick hasn't gone down since either and no woman has ever made my dick hard just by looking at her.

Ace- Haha I know what you mean. Only 1 woman has ever done that to me.

Andreas- Haha. I take it you're talking about Amethyst?

Ace- Yes Amethyst is the only one that has ever made me hard just by looking at her.

Andreas- I also don't want to rush things with Meadow. Plus I don't want her to think I'm using her as a rebound. Also, I never want to hurt her cuz she is Amethyst' cousin and the queen would kill me.