Marriage Part 2

Everyday new notifications arise on my phone; related to either your precious votes or sweet comments on the story. I feel extremely overwhelmed seeing that. Keep continuing supporting the story, the characters as well as the author. Being a mother, I have given all my time to my precious baby girl so very sorry to the readers that I haven't got much time to continue the story.

Jisoo's POV

Touching the pointed corners of the plain white card with my fingertips, my fingers struggled turning on the page. A mere sheet of paper but it's effect on me; I am unable to describe it. The front page is decorated beautifully as well as gracefully written in italic style "Wedding Invitation".

It had been two days already that I have received the envelope. My fingers were shivering and sweaty but I wasn't curious to open the invitation. As I knew the bride's name wasn't mine, what's the point of reading it.
I could feel the dampness in the corner of my eyes.

Placing the card again on the table for like the hundredth time, I finally decided not to look at it and remembered that night.

Flashback (2 Days before)

Wearing a full sleeve black shimmering gown covering the whole body she looked stunningly gorgeous. Not because of the popular designer dress she wore that night nor the make up she did which took for more than couple of hours. Not the straightened hair her pointed shoulders got covered or the high heels that matched with her dress. Neither the diamond necklace she portrayed or the cherry red color of lipstick she chose to wear.

Instead it was her perfect smile and her elegant figure. The way she behaved and her ability to become a social butterfly. The cool friend every one needs, the supportive sister everyone asks for or the helping child every parents dreams for. Thats Kim Jisoo who wraps up her schedule and was attending the party which was thrown for every cast members of the adaptation of webtoon drama. The night was more brighter comparing with the day but Jisoo didn't seem normal.

Jisoo's POV

I feel suffocated in here. The smell of perfumes and various brands of drinks is making me sick. And on top of all the feeling of loneliness, it's seriously killing me. I extremely need some where safe to hide. This smile could possibly be no longer on my face. I won't be able to control my emotions further. I feel like I will pass out any time soon.

"Charlie, I can't take this anymore. I need some break. Help me out." Charlie who stood by my side glanced at my face. He read my face for like 10 seconds.

"I understand. Take the car." Handing me the car keys he further added. "Change into something casual. Miss Lee will provide you a dress. Change in the bathroom and leave. And don't forget to hide your face."

"Change?? Any why hide my face?" I couldn't stop asking.

"Jisoo, don't forget that you are a celebrity. I am just letting you go alone because I guess you need to be alone for sometime. These days you don't seem to be you."

Walking toward my makeup assistant Lee after thanking Charlie, she handed me a box which I later opened at the washroom. I changed into a light blue colored one piece gown which reached up-to my knee. Throwing the heels, I wore white converse. Ruffling my hair; I thanked Lee too for helping me out and ran towards empty parking lot.

Turning on the engine without getting caught I swiftly got out from the building.

What should I do now? Where shall I go? I want to pour out my feelings but I don't have anyone with whom I could share it. I feel emptiness within me but at the same time my chest feel heavy as well.

Pressing the brakes, I reached the place where I least wanted to be at. The basketball court.

Everything started from here, everything started from the day I owed him $1k.

That day he was just a stranger to me but today he has become the source of my happiness. Without his presence, I don't feel complete.

After getting out of the car, my legs walked inside the court. Each dates, each memory plays vividly before me. JK who meant just a helper turned out to be my first love.

Even though those six dates were just a show off to his friends, those feelings weren't fake at all. And I thought his feeling weren't fake too. I still cannot convince myself that Jungkook is getting married to someone else.

Lightly stomping my feets on the damp ground, I recalled our each and every dates. He was such a cool and nice guy.

Only his image roams around my eyes. I don't know weather I should regret meeting him or be thankful to God.

"My lucky day. I didn't expect to meet a fairy all of a sudden at such an abandoned place." A complete built figure wearing branded clothes with a bottle of beer on his hand came out of nowhere on front of me. How could I not notice him earlier?

Ignoring him I walked towards my parked car but his free hand caught my wrist.

"To me fairy is above God. So, won't let you go that easy." He teased after taking another gulp of drink.

"First of all thanks for ranking me above God. But you know what, God is invisible but my slap and kick will be visible as well as painful. So, its better for you to leave my hand." I made myself calm and confident. I didn't show him that I was a little scared of him. These days people could hardly find the difference between my acting and my realness.

"Stupid girl. Your hundred percent kick would equal my single touch." I definitely don't like the way he is looking at me.

Am I going to become his prey? I should not have left the party. That suffocation was way better than this guy's grip. His ice old looks and bloodshot eyes, it was making me even more weaker.

"What do you want?" I didn't want to ask at the first place but I couldn't help myself. He definitely want something which any girl wouldn't want to listen from a stranger's mouth.

He seems to be taken aback from my words and looked confused. But gradually, he turned to more angrier than before. His eyes were bloodshot, grip became more stronger and slowly his right hand which was carrying the beer reached up to my cheek.

"This beautiful smooth face, your milky skin, zero figure body, I want to tear it down. I want to pour this beer to your body and light you up. I want to hear you scream on top of your voice. I want to watch your skin burning."

Those evil eyes watched my tears flowing but there wasnt any remorse or shame towards what he just said to me. He further explained how he hated beautiful girls and had wish to give pain to those girls.

"STOP IT." I couldn't hear him anymore.