Date no 3. Part 2

A feedback could make your author smile.

Author's POV

Two pairs of hands clapped watching the scene while one was ignorant and continuously stroking the water. He got an amazing stamina.

That ignorant person ran his fingers on his wet hair moving it backwards when the muscles on his thigh asked for some rest.

A drop of water ran downwards which first touched his forehead, skipped his eyes, made contact with his pinkish lips missing the dimples, moved swiftly from his jaw line towards his adam's apple, made a way between his buildup chests, took the bumpy steps downwards his perfect abs and finally touched the pool of water.

Pretty much naughty but one hell of a lucky droplet.

Making his way where they left Jisoo, he stopped half way when he saw no one waiting.

"Guys, where is Jisoo?"

Making a 90 degree turn, he faced towards V & Hailey who were busy pinching each other's cheeks and weren't ready to get disturbed by anyone.

"I am here."

A lady fully dressed sweeping her hair backwards with using both of her hands appeared from under the water in front of JK making him almost lose his mind. Those thin eye liner were gone and the strawberry flavored lip balm were already mixed with the blessed water.

"What made you change your mind?"

Biting his lips, he tried not to smile looking at her flustered expression. Well it was obvious for her to react like that. She was floating like an inch apart from an almost undressed man.

"Nothing, just wanted to swim that's all."

She swam a little bit backwards still facing JK aiming to create some safe distance.

"Being fully dressed?" He eyed her visible body part which stayed above water surface.

"Well practically I fell into the lake when I was removing my shoes."

She was shy explaining her clumsy move while JK's loud hysterical laughter boomed around getting the interest of their friends. His friends were happy to hear his first laugh of the day.

"Oh my God"

He swept his tears spilling from the corner of his eyes with the tip of his pinky finger.

"I missed the scene. But why are you still dressed?" Imagining the picture of falling Jisoo, the smile never left his face.

"I wasn't prepared for all of this. Never planned or thought of swimming and also it doesn't matter anymore. The dress is not going to dry any time soon." She complained as if her current condition was due to the fault of the guy who still had his gaze at her.

"Let me tell you another funny part. I am still wearing one of the shoes."

This time both of them laughed together which almost lasted for 5 minutes straight.

Leaning on to JK placing one of the hand on his broad shoulder for support, she removed the shoe and threw it towards the land from where her other shoe was waiting for its friend.

JK had already forgotten that his body required rest and stayed in the water with Jisoo. Not angry but JK got little bit irritated when Jisoo denied to come in the water earlier. What she stated was true like they didn't know what was in the water but he knew that he would keep her safe. Whenever he had asked her out, her safety was his responsibility even though she could handle herself.