Marriage Part 1

More than a Year Later Guys.. Sorry for not updating for so so long. 

Jisoo's POV

I guess I must call myself lucky or let's say the teams were the most understanding people that existed on earth. Well they let me continue my work and also never changed their attitude as well as behavior with me. The director even said that hard-working people cannot be easily found and was pleased to have me on the project. He even said that he wouldn't have let me go as well.

Between the happy days, something seems off to me. Couple of days turned into a whole week and there was absence of a single conversation. Neither me nor him wrote even two letters as a message; HI.

At least once a day, I unlock my phone ready to call his number but my fingers automatically freeze. What would I speak to him?

I check my inbox every morning after waking up but I feel disappointed looking at the emptiness. Does he have nothing to say to me or know about my wellbeing? Does he not want to know about my working experience? As promised, I went with him on fake dates but that doesn't mean that our friendship has ended.

I raise the curtains of my room every night; hoping that he would be waiting for me to open the window for him just like the other day.

Wondering whether his friends still ask him about me? Or is he not feeling well just like couple of months ago?

Sometimes positive and most of the time negative thoughts roam inside my head. Even when I am presenting a dialogue, half of my brain quietly thinks about JK.

Seeing me wandering and unfocused; my co-actor became more curious each passing day.

"Are you not enjoying the work, Jisoo-shi?"

The spoon stopped half way towards my mouth.

"No, no. I am enjoying a lot, JB-shi."

He carefully watched me chewing the beans.

"Are you having some problems Jisoo-shi? Because it's hard for me to believe that everything is alright with you? Something seems to be off. Not as a co-worker but as a friend, I have the right to ask you, don't I?"

He added with a hint of hope on his face. So, taking into the fact about his helping and caring nature, placing the spoon on the plate; I wished for a perfect response for my future statement.

"What would you do if someone close to you hasn't contacted you for a long gap and also you don't have the enough courage to contact?"

"If the person's absence or presence would mean a lot to me then of course I would definitely not hesitate to contact him/her. But if it is opposite then, that wouldn't bother me much. I guess it's not about the courage. Looking at you like this, I suggest you to meet him or her very soon. The sooner; the better."

JB was right. I won't be able to hold myself for much long. The curiosity and the silence will kill me anytime. I must meet JK.

Meeting JK after complete 10 days seemed different as well as awkward to me. Somehow, I collected my self infornt of JK's apartment door ready to ring the doorbell. With the first press, my fingers shook and felt ice cold.

To my surprise, the door was opened and was welcomed by a person looking similar to JK.

"Aren't you Jisoo? The drama girl??"

I was confused with the last line. But before I take the line differently, he corrected himself.

"I mean the actress who is working on new drama. I am sorry. I swear I didn't mean the same you were about to think."

"Yes, I am Kim Jisoo."

I greeted by bowing my head.

"Nice to meet you. You look so much pretty in real comparing to the magazine covers." Making his eyes big, he started appreciating.

"So, what brings you here? I am Jeon-Jung Hyun by the way."

Jeon Jung Hyung... It definitely sound similar to Jeon Jung Kook.

"You must be related to Jungkook. Actually I came here to meet him."

"I am his big brother. I moved here a week ago with my fiancé. Currently JK lives on his new house. Since more spacious place is required for marriage function, he bought a new place and gifted his apartment to us. He must be working on the same house, decorating and all since he hasn't got much time left. Thanks to his friends that they are there to help him on any time and any matter."

With a pure smile, JK's brother explained.

"Marriage?"

"After a long time, I have seen him truly being happy. All thanks to Song Min Ah. Without her it would have been impossible. She has become the gem of our family."

Jungkook is marrying??

"Oh sorry, you came here to meet him and I am just babbling around you. I will text you his address. Hey, Jisoo where are you going?"

"Sorry, I don't feel so good. I will take the address later."

It was more than shocking to me. I even forgot where to go now. To get some fresh air, I pressed the top floor button. I felt suffocating inside. My heart was pounding heavily.

I could feel the impatience of the flow of air passing all over my hair. Vision started to blur and tears stared to run down my cheeks. Drooping my knees on the floor, I started to sob loudly. I couldn't control myself.

It has become too late to realize now. All this time, I was in love with him. His sincerity, secureness, craziness, caring nature made me fall in love with him easily. Not just me, any girl in the world could die to get such a sweet guy. That girl must be truly happy to get JK as her husband. She must be a rare goddess.

This realization won't make it easy on my future days either. I have to collect myself and be happy for him. Finally he has found the love of his life.