KIM JISOO

Sorry for the late post. It's just the draft so sorry if there is any error. Thank you for having the patience guys. Enjoy.

Her concentrating eyes with calm breath, curly hair bouncing up to her shoulder, Minnie's eyes were fixed on the computer screen and did not know the existence of my presence around her.

"Can you take my order?" Changing my usual voice, I teased her speaking in a husky voice.

"What would you like to have? The menu is placed on the table."

"Can I get Minnie's special coffee?"

"Sorry Mam there is no such thing .....OH MY.....JISOO. How are you?"

Finally her eyes landed on my body.

"I am good. How are you doing and your sons?"

"We all are good. You are getting prettier each passing day. Where have you been? Haven't seen you since you appeared on the music video. Wow... you did so great. I am so much proud of you."

"Thank you and the same dialogue goes to you too. You are ageing backward."

"Tell those lies to my wrinkles."

An hour later

Sipping and enjoying the Minnie's special coffee, I was seated in front of Minnie who was kind of feeling sad when she heard that I was discontinuing my work in the coffee shop.

"It's not that I won't be coming here from now on." I reasoned her.

"I know that and I am truly happy that you finally could do the things you dreamed of. But still we are going to miss you."

"Me too. You can come visit me any time at my home."

"Of course, if you are there and not busy at your work."

"Isn't that Kim Jisoo? Oh, she is so much pretty."

Our conversation was interrupted by some bunch of school girls.

"Hello."

Bowing my head a little, I smiled at beautiful looking youths. I didn't mean that I wasn't young but these girls were younger than me.

"Wow, you look so much beautiful in real life than what we see in pictures. Can we click some pictures with you?"

"Yes. Sure."

"Excuse me. I'll come back in a moment. You girls are staying or leaving?"

Minnie stood up with the empty cups of coffee.

"We were just about to leave but I think another cup of cold coffee won't hamper. Right girls?"

One of the girls whose phone case had my picture on sat on the right side of me, while the other two joined the table too.

"Is that my picture?" I pointed towards her phone case.

"Ah.. yes. I asked someone to make it since I look up to you."

I wouldn't lie. I felt really happy hearing her words.

"All three of us. We think that you will progress a lot in your work and do something really proud worthy since you have a very good heart. You are truly hardworking person."

"How can you say that?"

Furrowing my brows a bit, I asked smirking a little bit as I thought they were just speaking some sweet lies.

"My Dad has worked with you in your first MV." The girl who was seated in front of me spoke. "He said that you bowed, cheered and thanked each worker individually. He said you have positive and bright aura which makes people around you happy. My father wants me to be like you. Selfless and diligent."