Painkiller

JK's POV

Who Jungkook was for the man in the shop earlier? Did he know who that person was or he hadn't heard of the name in the past? I didn't quiet got the time to read his facial expression and also he didn't say a word after.

I brought my attention back to the person who was holding on to me as I just reached to her house & was standing in front of a door.

"Keys?"

May be inside her hoddie's pocket? I slide my left fingers inside her pocket. Got it. Thank God she kept it inside her hoddie's pocket, otherwise it would be an awkward situation.

I still do remember the time I first came in her house, so I exactly knew where her bedroom was. Swiftly I placed her in her bed and looked around for water.

Spraying water with tips of my fingers wasn't helpful for me to wake her up. Did I do wrong bringing her here instead of taking to hospital? Why isn't she waking up? Her rigid body and closed eyes kept me on panic state.

"Jisoo? Hey? Wake up. You are scaring me, Jisoo?"

No response. I should do something. Running fingers through my hair, I kept on thinking for a bit. I walked out of her bedroom to call someone.

"Hello? Mr. Park."

"Is it really Jungkook who is calling me right now? Am I day dreaming? Ahhh... It hurts."

"Did you just pinch yourself? Wahhh.... Can't believe. It must be embarrassing to call yourself a doctor when you act like a child."

"Why can't I joke around you? I am more like a friend to you, aren't I? Hey, you should call me often. Sometimes it feels as if you are trying to keep a wall between us. You try to show yourself as a cold-hearted to the people around you but it doesn't work on me. I know the real you because you know what I am a doctor. (A wild laugh)"

"Whatever. Where are you right now?"

"Now, I am ashamed of you. I would not have mind at all if I hadn't told you about my schedule. Don't you remember that I am leaving the country for a week? I have told you, haven't I?"

I scratched my head. Of course he told me some days ago but it completely went out of my mind.

"Ya, you did."

"I am at the airport right now. Oh, by the way, why did you call me all of a sudden? Is everything okay?"

Suddenly both my hands and feet started to become cold and it seems like my head was full. It felt as if my head was carrying some heavy stuff. The phone was dropped from my hand and when I turned around, Jisoo was standing and a shiny object was in her hand. Everything was spinning around for a bit.

Jisoo's POV

"Did you just pinch yourself?"

Haven't really heard such voice before? Am I dreaming? A plain white ceiling welcomed my view. Am I in my room? Wait, how did I reach here? Am I suddenly suffering from a dangerous illness called split personality? Why is my face wet? What really happened to me?

"Whatever. Where are you right now?"

This time I clearly heard the voice and it didn't belong to anyone who I was close to. Charlie isn't back yet, the guys at the workplace don't have such voice and I don't know others in the town. Who could it be? Don't tell me that I am kidnapped inside my own house.

I looked around for my phone but it was nowhere in my sight. Oh God, I hope what I thought isn't real.

I sneaked into my own kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife.