I trust you

SORRY FOR THE LONG AND LONG WAIT. ENJOY AND SORRY AGAIN. 

Thanks again for the 8K + reads & 600 + votes

Author's POV

The cold and icy atmosphere didn't affect his lips a bit. It somewhat felt warm and welcoming to her. She could taste as well as smell the lip care he used earlier. The soft smell of cherry roamed around her face even after jerking her head back and trying hard not to look at his face. Her eyes blinked uncomfortably when she realized that he didn't move his face and never took his eyes away from her.

After an awkward half kiss or lets say a soft peck on lips, how could he still stay unbothered and had guts to look at her. Those black pupils were analysing the perfect facial feature of embarrassed Jisoo.

After blinking for like 100 times within a minute, she decided to call everyone to go back in.

"I think we should get back in. If we stay any longer, JK is going to get cold. Guys, where are you?" Her voice echoed through the woods as she spoke louder still wrapping JK inside her jacket.

"NO.. I am fine. Actually, never been better."

His words spin around her head which made her feel dizzy. Was he referring to the warmth or the accidental smudge?

"What?"

If it wasn't a night time then, JK could have clearly seen the red formation on the top of her cute lovable cheeks.

"Your lips. Its heart shaped."

Her heart beat faster when JK mentioned about the shape of her lips. What was she supposed to do now? She could definitely control her facial expression like a professional actor but what about her inner feeling, her fastening pace of heart beat.

"Jisoo?"

"Hmm."

Listening to her low humming sound, he blinked, chuckled and finally looked away from her towards the snowy hill where Jisoo was looking at.

"I really want to as well as tried to understand you and somewhat I think I already know something which you still are confused of. You must be scared of something or may need some more time to think which I am willing to provide you as much as you want. But before you try to think more or even get confused through the words which I just said, I want you to know about a boy who dreamt of being a good man over being a famous person; the Asia's golden boy, Jeon Jungkook aka JK."

Hearing him about to speak related to his past, Jisoo tensed up a bit and her legs were stiffen.

"Calm down, Jisoo. I was never a criminal. You don't have to..."

"You don't have to prove anything JK."

"Actually, I am not trying to prove. I just want someone to listen, who I am and who I used to be."

It must be because of her behavior towards him that he now was telling her about his past. It was not forced but still it may be because of her and that's what she thought.

He was about to speak up but Moon with worried expression came running through the middle of the woods panting and sweating.

JK stood up abruptly, walking out of the warm embrace and held Moon's shoulder softly.

"Why are you running? And where are Jin and Joy?"

She pointed towards the dark surroundings behind her while she was trying catching her breathe.