ACROPHOBIA

For some time being I am not going to write anything from JK's POV and the last scene of the earlier chapter has been edited a bit. GO CHECK IT OUT.

Jisoo's POV

"I have been hurting you, ignoring you, seeing other girls behind your back and I am leaving you with unanswered question of yours every day. Not answering your calls, ignoring your presence and more over, thinking your love towards me as a burden. It has become a painful habit for you. You recall the time you have spent with me."

His eyes never left mine when he continued further.

"How easy it was for you to make me smile but I am not the same person you have loved anymore. I have become that person who you know nothing about. Just a stranger who sees you like an old doll with whom I have made no special memory. I have become more like a pain in your throat which is getting worse each passing day. And you have had enough of it. Now is the time for to crack the hard frozen lake. You have decided to leave me hiding all the pain inside your heart just because I am not giving you the importance you deserve without looking back for once."

After taking a gulp of water he started speaking again; my co-actor Fin, with whom I was working in a music video.

"Imagine this, oh wait are you already started crying. The camera is not rolling yet. You will mess up your make up."

Fin started teasing but the tears rolling down my cheeks were not stopping and it didn't until the filming completed.

"You really did a good job but don't over think about it. It's just a film."

Fin comforted but it was really hard not be sad listening such dreadful storyline. Everyone in the shoot celebrated for completing the film before the planned deadline and I also tried my best to smile. The director decided to treat all the crew members a can of beer and started packing but I took my leave saying that I was unwell.

On my way home, I chose to give my leg a bit rest and sat on a vacant chair feeling the cold breeze.

Can someone really treat their love like that? How can someone become merciless? The person who was supposed to hold you tight instead throws you from a cliff. It was like a scary dream which cannot be forgotten soon. Even though I have never been in love, why does it hurt so much thinking about the heartbreak?

Vision blurred again for like hundredth time and maybe my sniffing was heard by someone who just passed by me.

"Jisoo? Is that you?" A familiar male voice. (Is that JK? What do you think?)

I wasn't ready to face anybody in this imperfect time. Curling my knees, I hid my face.

"Are you crying?"

I sobbed even more. Have you ever been in such situation where you are trying hard not to shed any tears but cried your heart out when someone let their shoulder to you?

A warm hand touched my shoulder and the other one handed me a hankie.

"It's okay. It's okay."

To be honest, his voice was like a smooth flute sound, something similar to paradise.

"Do you want to tell me something?"

All this time my head was hanged low, ignoring his face but I am sure that his eyes never left mine.

"No."

Replied him with my weird hoarse voice. There wasn't anything to tell about the story behind my tears. Those tears were shed just for an imaginary situation.