Date no 3. Part 1

Well here is two chapters I have posted it today. It's my little appreciation treat towards the readers. 

Yes, I said in earlier update that I will be taking some days break but I felt its kind of unhealthy. 

Wrote this line while listening to "Stay with Me" by Blackpink. 

Did you watch Blackpink diaries ep 3?  

Author's POV

The sky got darker revealing the twinkling bright stars and the alone moon, informing loudly to the world that they should be getting ready to welcome another beautiful day. Electric lights decorated everywhere suddenly stopped blinking which previously showed off a range of colors, calling the day off.

Others were aware of the sign the nature gave and headed towards their respective destination but there were two souls who were blinded by all of this.

Breathing the air filled with fresh smell of sizzling pork barbecued somewhere around, both of them waited silently embracing the peaceful surrounding which was getting less crowded filled with just around a dozen of people.

An hour had already passed for them being left under the roof of the night sky; one had to break the spell. The spell of silence; the spell of muteness & similarly, the spell of being stuck in a moment.

"Are you planning to stay here all night?"

With his fingers overlapped with one another, his glorious vision shifted from a beautiful dark city towards more flabbergasting creation of God, Jisoo. The brownish hair which looked black tucked behind her ears, one of her hand placed softly under her pointed chin, pouted glossy lips and her soft gaze towards infinity was quiet an eye captivating scenario for JK.

Her two fingers started playing with the silver ring crafted along with a fine-looking purple colored stone which she wore on her middle finger of her left hand.

"Let's go."

Their matching steps towards the nearest cab, with the rhythm their shoulder swing, Jisoo reached her home in about 15 minutes. Thanking her acquaintance as well as the driver, her quick steps made into her bedroom after locking all the doors.

Not even bothering to check or phone or watching some dramas which was her usual routine, her hand curled the soft lavender blankets welcoming the beauty sleep she required.

An hour of peaceful mind was very much helpful to her, recovering back from her phobia and also her curiosity about the past life of JK. Her simple mind should not have been bothered about his stalker named Jade because the current relationship they were in was just FAKE; which was just to show off and nothing more. She made herself remind the fact.

Days passed and finally the music video where Jisoo stared released. It wasn't quite a huge success but she was praised by her friends and family, showered with love by her colleagues. She knew that there was still more to go and needed much more effort to build up a good career but was unaware of her position in some strangers heart. Her beauty and acting capability wasn't overlooked by the viewers. Silently and slowly she was gaining her own fandom.

"Isn't that Jisoo? Your girlfriend?"

A guy with round specs with a handsome face who owned a box smile dropped the straw from his lips while nudging the other guy who was facing away from the TV in a bar.

Moving away the hair that was tickling his eye with the tip of his strong finger, the guy with a glass of chilled beer turned his face towards the scene where his friend pointed towards.