JUNGKOOK

Three weeks later

Pitter patter pitter patter

The sound was made by the continuous drops of rain water hitting hard on the window glass. It was a gloomy day and the rainfall wasn't stopping since the day before. Usually it was birds chirping sound which made me awake but my lazy body could not react to this cloudy and gloomy day. I felt like my body was glued to the bed sheets. Even though I didn't want to move a muscle, I shifted a little bit from my bed to see the recent message that I had received.

Take rest and if you need any help, you know I am always available for you.

It was a reply from Minnie for my following message which I sent her a couple of minutes ago.

Hey Minnie, I have got a bit of fever and because of that, I am taking rest for today. I have already sent a leave application to Dave also. Hope to see all of you tomorrow.

"Ah, I don't like this day."

I yawned and stretched my body trying to refresh myself. A rainy day, getting sick and oh god, bless me; I also think I have got my period too. Dragging my feet up to the bathroom, I opened the first aid box. No way. The pain killers are gone. How could I forget to buy the most important thing? Sometimes I feel I should hammer my brains so that things would work properly. (Note the sarcasm)

Remembering dates is equally hard as keeping up my stuffs up to date. Now that the pain on my lower stomach started to increase slowly, I must hurry as there is no one around to help me. Charlie isn't back from his hometown yet and the number of people I know; which I can count on my fingers must be probably working or busy in their own stuff.

I changed into a black sweat pants and a red hoodie, locked my front door and headed towards nearest pharmacy which was situated about 10 minutes walking distance. Suddenly a fierce pain growing inside my stomach stopped my feet. Holding my purse hardly, I tried to restrain the pain for a bit.

You can do this Jisoo. The shop is just in front of my eyes, just bear for a bit.

I calmed down my inner self and started walking in tortoise pace. After 20 minutes of walking, I mean crawling; I was in front of the pharmacy.

"Two files of pain killer."

"And two bandaits."

I started to feel dizzy and my body felt funny.

"Excuse me, Are you alright?" A black figure, standing beside me spoke to me. I kept staring at the figure but could not identify who he was. The shape of his face was not clear and gradually his blonde face turned into black. Not just his face, everything I see was black.

"Jay Kay"

JK's POV

"No, you don't have to tag along with me. I am fine. It's just a small bruise."

Jimin and I were having a little bit of warm up in the boxing ring earlier. I know he didn't mean to hurt me but I could not save myself from his sudden attack as I was distracted from a bad joke Jin was telling us. Jimin's hand felt on my cheeks and I could not balance my feet causing me to fall on my head resulting a small bruise to appear above my right eye.

"But still.." Jimin whined like a small puppy but I cut him off.

"You start practicing hard coz I am going to take revenge for this move you made. I will just be right back in a minute."

I left Jimin with the other boys and ran towards the nearest pharmacy.

"And two bandaits." I looked at the side mirror which was hanged on the side wall where I could see a reflection of a girl wearing red hoodie and seemed like her body was trembling endlessly.

"Excuse me. Are you okay?"

Her eyes were just half opened. She looked at me as if I was a stranger to her. Did she forget me? I haven't seen her for around a month but that doesn't mean I would be forgotten that easily. Was she drunk?

"Jay Kay"

She blinked her eyes twice and then fell backwards. But her body didn't hit the hard concrete floor.

"Oh my holy mother of God. Is she alright?" The shopkeeper tiptoed on his feet and looked towards us.

After paying for her medicines and the bandaits, I carried her in my arms and started walking towards her place.

"Do you know her? Where are you taking her? Maybe we should call an ambulance?" The shopkeeper showed his concern towards the lady I was carrying.

"I know her and she knows me too. Don't you worry, sir. I am just taking her to her place and I guess she just fainted; not a big deal I mean and if it is, I will handle it."

"How could I believe you?" He was right. I need to answer him.

"Do you know JUNGKOOK? That's me. I hope it's enough to answer your doubt."

------------------------------------------------------

From now on I'll try to post short chapters and try to publish soon and may be edit the chapters later.