Man Heart Killer

Before reading the chapter, how you guys find the recent Blackpink's comeback? I found it really impressive.

And are you guys excited for BTS's Persona??? Well it's funny to ask coz we all are excited.

Well another news before going on to the story, I have written and also planning to post a new story taking Taehyung & Jisoo as a lead character. Little spoiler at the end of the story. I would deeply appreciate if you are looking forward for the same.

👇

Even though after explaining all three guys my true motive for telling JK being my husband to the doctors; mini and micro has been continuously teasing calling Mrs. JK instead of Jisoo.

Comparing the size of their hands, I have started to call Jimin, mini and micro to V.

"Mr and Mrs. JK, the cab has arrived. Are we ready to leave?"

Mini entered the hospital room when my fingers were adjusting JK's hair for him to look decent while he was seated on the edge of the bed hanging his feet. Finally his face looked bright like before and regained a bit of his energy. Those lips were slowly gaining its natural color and his eyes no more looked dry & lazy.

Our eyes locked for a moment when Jimin called for us from behind.

"Oops, I ruined the moment."

"What are you talking?" I pulled the sleeve upwards and walked behind JK whose one arm was around Mini's shoulder.

"Ahh..... Daydreaming that's what you do bro. He just thought we were kissing earlier. Is V waiting for us outside?"

"Yes. He has already informed RM, Suga, Jin and Jhope. I guess it's going to be a small reunion at your place."

My cheeks would have turned into tomato if I knew about the meaning of the statement earlier but since I was walking behind them and the topic also has changed, I acted naturally and spoke nothing.

We walked slowly though the huge sliding door towards the cab where Micro was scrolling on his phone screen.

I pulled out my phone from my purse when it started vibrating before heading inside the cab.

I took the call while the rest were inside the cab waiting for me.

"Sorry guys. I have to say good bye here." Bending a bit, I lowered my head to inform that I couldn't join them.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable being around us? I won't invade your privacy like before, Mrs. JK. Even though you didn't kiss, I knew you were about to."

There his joke goes again. Mini's mouth is so loud. Punching Mini's arm as he was seated near the window, I furrowed my eyes.

"It would be great to join you but my manager informed me that there is something important he needs to talk to. I would have told him to wait but since both of you are there for JK, I should go."

After handing the bag of medicines, I took another taxi and headed towards my home.

"Are you hiding something?"

Looking at a girl who was wearing a guy's dress looking a bit tired and ruffled hair with no signs of last night's dress and heels, my manager was staring at me blocking may way to enter at my own house.

"I just came back from hospital. Can we at least talk inside?"

"Hospital?

Maya was at the kitchen preparing pasta for lunch when I walked with empty stomach followed by Charlie.