Your boyfriend is sick

The chapter heavily needs to be edited but will do that later. Please bear the grammatical mistake while reading and also would like to thank all the readers again and again. Your comments, views & votes motivates me to write. 

Author's POV

Showing off her fine shining legs, Jisoo stole everyone's heart wearing a black full sleeved one piece plain gown falling up to her knees which made her look like a popular celebrity in the party she was attending. All eyes were fixed on her and people had to literally remind themselves about the regular process of breathing time and again. She became 'talk of the town' for the night.

Many unknown faces congratulated her, appreciated her hard work, amazed with her visuals and some even asked for her number to work with her in future. That night was supposed to be taking a one more step in her career but it seemed like her mind was somewhere else.

With a smile she talked to everyone as it was her nature but in between the conversation she just stared at something like a knot of a tie or the wine glass she was carrying.

Smelling something weird with her behavior, her manager pulled her and dragged towards the vacant balcony.

Charlie came back along with his wife the day before of the party after he received a call from Jisoo. When he was asked about her need in the invitation she got, he almost yelled at her for thinking of not going. Even though she didn't want to come at the first place, being a part of the video, her presence was a must as per her manager.

"I know you didn't want to attend but do you know who you were talking to earlier?"

With a worried expression forming a couple of creases on his forehead, he asked softly to an uninterested lady he was talking to.

"Nope. But he isn't the president of our country."

Even in serious matter, it was easy for her to make Charlie aka her friend also like an older brother, laugh.

"I get it. I'll manage here. If you want to leave, you can but use the back door."

"Really? I can?" Her eyes got big when she heard him.

"Tell Maya that I'll be late."

After hugging Charlie, she managed to sneak up to the back door. When she was finally outside the door, she took a fresh deep breath and headed swing her hands back and forth, walked in the paved footpath creating tik tok sound with her heels.

She liked meeting new peoples, having a big social circle, laughing at each other jokes and was also a great listener but today was different. Her mind was occupied with a memory which she went through about some days ago.

All the little things which happened at the night made her recall it. The shirt a guy wore who approached her to dance, those comments made on her crying skill, the color of the dress she was wearing and also the warm hug she gave to Charlie about a moment ago

After shaking her head a bit, her mind focused toward the area on her feet where some red marks were visible because of the heels she was bound to wear for the event.

A pair of heel could make a woman look more confident but it also has the consequences which Jisoo was currently facing. Walking further on the same seemed impossible, so she took off those pointed shiny high heels which were the only distracting thing for her thinking.

Placing herself on the edge of a big fountain, her fingers played with the border of the dress she was wearing.

Sitting under the moonlight on the shiny black marble, she recalled her memory which happened in dawn few days ago.