JOY & SORROW

Sorry for the long wait which was almost around two weeks long. I never meant to write and upload this slow. I hope you you all would stick with this story until the end. NOW ENJOY.

4 days which means exactly 96 hours. A lot could be done in those 5760 minutes. Like flying around some countries, finishing some undone works, may be even write a whole book or may be sleep plenty of hours. But for me the past 4 days went swiftly like snapping the fingers.

Packing a warm jacket, red woolen cap & white knitted scarf as per someone's instruction in a small carriage bag in an early Friday morning; I lay on my bed feeling tired as I was almost awake whole night.

Is he willing to talk about his past? Is he just going to ignore me after our so called promise? Is he willing to understand the reason for me ignoring him?

In my understanding about him in the last few months; he is that type of person who is very much calm by nature and thinks a lot before doing anything. He may be reckless sometimes and sometimes acts like a chubby bunny, a cute baby but inside everyone there lies a little bit of childness.

Shall I directly ask him or just speak nothing about what I heard about him?

Scrolling the instagram page, suddenly I remembered that JK never told me when and where he was going to pick me up and I did not remember asking him too. Deciding between whether I should call him or send him a message, a loud honk made me jump out of surprise.

7 am in the morning and I bet that my manager was still sleeping.

Recently he has been working till late night so that he could spend plenty of time with Maya on the day. Seeing my manager behaving softly around Maya always makes me proud and happy. 

Oh My... who is disturbing this early morning.

Stomping out of my room, I closed my ear when I heard the piercing honk again.

"What are you looking at?"

Questioning Maya who was already looking outside through the big window with tiny soft eyes, I got curious.

"There is a car outside our gate."

My eyes turned big guessing the owner of the car, I ran back to my room to take my phone and the packed bag.

"Maya, please save my ass from your husband. It's all up to you now and I'll be back tomorrow evening."

"Okay. Take care." She didn't bother looking at me while waving her hands.

Hoping that Maya would come up with some brilliant idea when explaining my absence in the house to her beloved husband, I hurriedly took big steps towards the driver's door to stop them from disturbing the neighborhood.

"My eardrums are going to explode. Stop it."

A handsome man with perfectly sculptured face looked at me after sliding down the window.

"My ears wanted to hear the cursing words this early morning but your neighbors are no fun at all."

A grown man speaking foolish words which made no sense having a proud look on his face made me in dilemma whether he was actually friend of JK or not.

"Really?"

For about 20 seconds, we both had a fierce staring contest and I wasn't ready to give up easily.

"That handsome face won't scare anyone." A soothing voice came from the person seated on the passenger seat beside the weird guy. "Don't mind his words. He is just trying to make you feel comfortable which he obviously failed at it. I am Moon by the way."