A half KISS

Author's POV

Desperate feeling or let's say a moment of being helpless makes your heart weaken. You don't feel like talking with anyone, urge of eating anything even though you are hungry or even doing anything at all. Jisoo was currently feeling similar when Joy got to ride with JK while she was given a comfort talks by Jin and Moon inside the car. She was unsure of her own behavior, whether she was sad or jealous.

Rudeness doesn't lie in Jisoo's nature; so when Joy asked to ride with JK as she clarified she met him after a long time, without thinking for a second, Jisoo nodded her head which surprised JK in some way too.

Looking at her closed eyes, when Jisoo didn't respond to their conversation, Jin started talking about Joy with Moon thinking that Jisoo had fallen asleep.

"Don't you think it's a bit creepy?"

"About what?"

"It's Joy I am talking about? Don't you think it's very much weird?"

"I have already stopped thinking about her as I know that our mind and heart should always avoid evil things. You should do the same."

"But Jisoo doesn't know about her. I can clearly see that Joy is here to snatch JK away from Jisoo."

"Don't exaggerate things, Jin. Don't you trust your friend?"

"JK is more like a brother to me. And I don't want him to get into trouble. It's just, Jisoo doesn't know Joy, her wicked nature and what is she capable of doing. I am scared for Jisoo."

"Calm down, Jin. You are driving?"

"I still can't believe that she is tagging along with us in our vacation when she also knows that we don't like her."

"But she likes JK. We can't do anything about that."

"Lower your voice, Jisoo might hear you."

"Sorry."

"Ahh..... Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen between JK and Jisoo because of her? I don't want JK to end up with something bad again."

"Nothing bad will happen, Jin. Jisoo is perfect for Jungkook. They both are for each other. We just need to be extra careful around Joy."

"That devil against our simple Jisoo. Who do you think would win?"

"Love always wins."

3 hours of ride and along the way, Jisoo didn't utter a single word. The bright sun made her vision blurry, so rubbing her eyes; she got off from the car.

"Which one is my room?"

When Joy wasn't given any key, she spoke with one of her arms clutching on JK's arm.

"I booked only two rooms since I didn't know that there would be an uninvited guest."

Jin didn't even hide the annoyance in his words which was because of the presence of Joy.

"Ah Jin, since when I became a guest to all of you, right JK? Which one is your room? Let's go."

She tried pulling JK away but Moon didn't let that happen

"Joy, meet JK's girlfriend. She is Jisoo."

Jisoo gave her a sweet signature smile with a slight bow even after hearing all those things about Joy from Jin & Moon. Yes, she wasn't asleep. She came to know that Joy had a feeling towards JK and JK was also aware of her affection.