Prank

Jisoo's POV

Having medicine in an empty stomach wasn't a wise thing to do. So, before having medicine, my stomach was filled with warm potato soup made by JK and it was really good. Even after denying, he also prepared a hot bag to help me reducing the pain and served every other required things in my own bed. I did nothing the whole day except sleeping, using my phone and watching JK going through the books I owned. He appreciated for the choices of the books I had and also said that we both had similar taste in books.

I could not quite understand about the relation between me and JK. He was not a stranger to me and I also could not call him as a friend at the same time as we both know very less about each other. I tried to talk to him but it seemed like he was very deeply into a book he was holding. The title of the book was 'GONE GIRL'.

JK didn't stand or even move much except for flipping the pages until the surrounding was dark and had to turn on the lights for him to recognize the letters of the pages.

"Oh, its half past six already."

After turning on the lights he went back to his previous position and started to fall back again into the pool of writer's imagination.

I may sound rude but isn't he planning to leave any time soon? I know he helped me a lot and if I had not met him, I would have been ended up in a hospital bed right now. But still it is starting to get dark and he is staying with only girl inside a house. If I were him, I would have felt discomfited.

At around half past 8, his phone started to ring. He folded one of the papers, closed the book and received the call.

"Yes, Jimin."

JK's POV

'It had gotten to the point where it seemed like nothing matters, because I'm not a real person and neither is anyone else. I would have done anything to feel real again."

Whoa, the story is really amazing. I wonder what happens next. My curiosity was disturbed by a call on my phone.

"Yes, Jimin."

"Where are you and why aren't you back yet? Are you admitted to the hospital? Did the doctor say that your skull cracked? Why didn't you call any of us?"

Suddenly a devil part within me told me to do something.

"Hmm, I am at the hospital right now." I spoke in a serious as well as sad tone.

"Really? Why? But it was just a small wound."

"It was Jimin but there was a doctor at the pharmacy. When I asked for a bandait, he told me that the wound should be cleaned and to be stitched properly."

"Stitched? Was the wound deep?"

"To get stitched, I came along with him to a hospital where he works. He tested my blood for just a reference and just now he gave me shocking news."

"What are you talking about? Yah, my heart is beating faster right now." His voice was getting louder on the other side.

"He said I have got blood cancer." I made my voice lower and acted as if I am crying.

"Don't scare me, Jungkook. You are lying. The reports must have been wrong. I will come to visit right now. It can't be true." I can tell that Jimin must be in the verse of crying. It's very easy to make him smile and also make him cry.

"You are going too far." Jisoo spoke to me lying on her bed with a dissatisfied look. May be I really went too far. "It's not a good thing to joke about such a serious matter. Tell him the truth before your friend gets a heart attack."