WIFE?

Let's answer some questions before you read further. Not mandatory but I wish the readers answer the following. I have also written my answer.

a. When did you acknowledge BTS first?

My Answer: When BTS performed DNA on AMAs (It was really cool)

b. Who do you like most on BTS?

My Answer: Ranking wise

1. V (Wanted to make V in JK's character but choose sookook as it is underrated)

2. Jungkook, Jimin

3. Suga

4. RM, Jhope, Jin

c. When did you acknowledge BLACKPINK first?

My Answer: Don't quiet remember but I guess after watching Boombayah MV

d. Who do you like most on BLACKPINK?

My Answer: Ranking wise

1. Jisoo (Of course: I love her so much.)

2. Lisa (She was the one who led me into BLACKPINK first.)

3. Rose & Jennie

e. Favourite BTS and BLACKPINK MV

BTS- BS&T, FIRE, MIC Drop, Not Today & Save ME (All are epic but these are my super fav ones)

BLACKPINK: Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du, Boombayah, Playing with Fire & Stay

That's it for today and you may ask other questions too if you like. Enjoy the story.

Jisoo's POV

It wasn't a dream or my imagination. Couldn't actually recall at what time I fell asleep while caressing JK's hair but a growling sound coming from his bathroom woke me up.

Removing the blanket from my body, I hurriedly ran towards the origin of the sound.

JK was bent down on his knees beside the commode and was puking hardly.

Stroking his back gently, I sat beside him and blew air form my mouth towards his hair until he was done.

After helping him gargling his mouth with the warm water, I helped him walked to his bed.

"I'll heat the porridge I prepared earlier."

"You don't have to." He spoke softly while pulling the blankets up to his chin.

"Don't speak like a child. You have to eat something to recover soon and beside that you just vomited everything which was inside your body."

He looked like a Zombie as he lost a lot of the weight, dark circles under his swollen read eyes and his skin was really pale.

"You don't have to act rough and tough in front of me in such conditions. If it hurts somewhere tell me. If you wanna cry that's okay. If you want to say something, I am here. I can't see you like this."

Stomping towards kitchen, I walked fast towards his bedroom after heating the bowl of porridge. Half of his eye lids were unclosed and was staring outside his room from the window.

"Let me help you eat this."

Seating beside him facing his sweaty face, I ordered him to open his mouth in order for him to swallow it.