TRUE BEAUTY

Oh my God, can't believe that the book has already got over 14k views. UNBELIEVABLE. 

Author POV

A glimpse of nervousness, a pinch of awkwardness but with plenty of happiness; the lady walked gracefully in red gown which cost far more than the designer dress she accidentally spoiled when she first started her career. Both dresses can only be compared with the price but when the goddess herself wore them, it had their own equal value.

 Both dresses can only be compared with the price but when the goddess herself wore them, it had their own equal value

The sound made by the sharp high heels vanished the time she walked above the velvet red carpet. Those entire high tech cameras focused at her when she walked past and posed a bit. Her eyes never blinked or got blinded by those sharp flash lights. She was perfect at it, as if that life was meant for her. Finally doing a little bow at those cameramen, she took the hand of the manager and headed towards the press conference.

Sitting at the front of famous writers and reporters, one by one, people entered through the same door she walked through earlier.

"First of all congratulation to Jisoo-shi for your first drama as a lead pairing up with Cha eun woo-shi."

A young lady reporter from the far corner of the room spoke adjusting her hair. She was definitely feeling shy to talk in front of none other than the heart throb himself, the handsome Cha Eun Woo.

"Thank you. It's my honor as well as I am more than lucky enough to work with him and other casts too on my first break."

Nervously as well as proudly Jisoo spoke back.

"Well my question is for Cha Eun Woo-shi. You have worked on many dramas that have worked more than well, how do you feel about the signed project?"

"My feelings...amm... I would definitely not have said yes if I had not liked the story itself. To say in a short and sweet words; it's the best one."

Adjusting the sitting position, he replied in full confidence.

"Since the author of the book is present, I would like to ask her a question."

"Yes, of course."

Flaunting her beautiful and eye catching smile, she looked straight at the middle aged blonde guy who stood exactly in front of her.

"Though your webtoon comic series, True beauty, is still the most read series on the website, what made you say okay to adapt it as a drama?"

"Do you not like drama? ... I am just kidding... Well everybody loves watching dramas and also it's a different experience to work on a drama itself. It seems similar but in actual it's completely different. Addition to that, I have always wanted to add some more details in the drama and I can assure you that the leads are giving more that 100 percent of their ability."