Escape Room

What day is today?

Oh it's update day....(kekekekekekeke)

Yipee each chapters with at least 100 views and thanks for the 3.1K views. Really hard to believe that the story is getting so much love and support. Wanted to hug each one of you but you can pretend that I am hugging you right now.. lol..

A short information about the current book... I am planning to post may be 10-15 more chapters before ending the story.. Many more things are coming...A lot of secrets are yet to reveal.. Both haven't realized their feelings....Ahhh.... So much to write.. Anyway enjoy

(Humming Boy with luv while writing the story)

"Oh my........... It's all your fault. Because of you we are stuck in this scary stupid dark room & I really don't want to get bitten by anything. Are there any bugs, spiders, lizards? Did you ask them before you enter? Yah.. where are you and why aren't you speaking up?"

I don't know why I was struggling to see JK in the dark room when I knew it was pitch black and hardly could see my own palms.

"If you can't help, can you at least cool down? I am thinking and looking for some clues."

"How can I when I have a feeling of being surrounded by creepy mannequins or may be some ghosts? Where are you? I can't see you. Let me hold you please."

Spreading out my arms it felt as if I was walking into infinity.

"Follow my voice."

(Jisoo scoffing)

"I am not that much intelligent when I am scared. JK?"

Suddenly a sense of something crawling or touching my arm freaked me out. I screamed like a crazy aunt and waved my hands around randomly. Escape Room, that's what is currently making me loose my mind.

J-hope's girlfriend aka Dream chose this place. Yes, her name is Dream, perfectly suited with J-hope's name but she gave us the punishment which I could barely imagine in my dream. We didn't know what we were doing until JK lost while playing rock paper & scissors.

"It's me.. It's me. Here hold my jacket."

"Get me out of here before I faint."

"Stop over exaggerating and calm down. These are just fake. Take this note & help me read the clue. You must do something to get the fear out of your mind."

"Just to let you know. I am not a super human to be able to see in dark or neither I am wearing any night glasses."

My front hit his back when he suddenly stopped moving.

"The switch?"

He moved again dragging me inside the dark room, God knows where am I stepping coz the floor is uneven at some place.

Finally I could see when the room was filled up with green light. It was still creepy as hell but light helped a bit for me to calm down.

"Are you okay now?"

He tilted his head a bit and looked at my sweaty beads forming up in my forehead.

"I guess the light is helping but the place is still terrifying."

"Now read the paper."

An evil spirit has snuck in the house finding for something where just a little girl lives. Help the little girl or help the spirit of a woman, in return help yourself getting you out of the house. The time is ticking. Find the clues and solve the puzzle before the little girl wakes up.