Not Today, JK

Well, I didn't plan to update this soon and definitely wasn't thinking of posting about JK's POV but it's hid BIRTHDAY today so, I wanted to give you this chapter as a gift. Couldn't make it upto 2222 words but I hope this chapter will make you smile. 

JK's POV

JK's POV

When I saw two figures struggling to pull the stuck bike from the muddy road, I pressed the horn button signaling that I have reached. After 45 minutes of riding alone, speeding in like 90 km per hour in the rough hills, finally I reached which made my friends sign in relief.

"Thank God, you are here. We have been trying for past one and half hour."

Looking at the sweat dripping off of her forehead, I regret leaving them behind.

"Sorry guys, I should not have left you before."

"We don't have time for apologizing JK, don't just stand there repenting."

Stretching the bike stand after taking off the helmet, I ran to the other side of the bike and grabbed the handle.

"You guys rest for a bit. You both look like a zombie. I almost didn't recognize and fainted with horror."

"How can you say that to my face? I am the word wide handsome man."

Jin got furious and shouted back making his face all red. I almost lost my balance and fall backward when he left the handle.

"Seriously? I was just joking about your face. Can't a world's sexiest man at least crack a joke?"

Taking back my sarcastic humor, I got back to my work.

"Oh my... Where is Jisoo? Don't tell me that you left her at middle of nowhere?"

"I did."

When the couple was cursing me for leaving my girlfriend back unaccompanied, all of my senses were focusing on just one work so that I could get back soon. God damnit, this sure is stuck in the most slippery mud and I can't even curse in front of my friend's girlfriend.

Grabbing the back of the seat with my left hand and the other turning up the accelerator at its full speed, using all my power almost tearing the muscle, finally the bike came off.

The single layer of cloth was burning up my skin and guess what I was wearing, yes, a black full sleeve t-shirt.

"Wow JK, how did you do that?"

Jin got hold of his bike and signaled Moon to get on the bike.

"First of all Jin, if you see the road being a bit slippery and there is no chance of avoiding, you will have to rollover it. Try to avoid asking the road for any traction at all in this situation. That is, do not try to turn, or speed up, or slow down. Let the bike remain completely neutral by keeping a steady upright speed.And even if it still get stuck; use the power of thigh muscle of the world's handsome man, got it?"