You are hired

"Any good news?"

A loud sigh of Charlie on the other side of the phone answered my question.

"That's alright. Charlie, I am thinking of searching some jobs for me."

"Why so sudden? You don't have money?"

"I am bored of waiting and I also still owe that $1000. I have to earn for paying back."

"I wish you would find a good job. Where do you want to work? May be I could help you in that too."

"As you know, I don't have prior experience in anything and also I don't know anyone here except you. Where do you think I would be fit in?"

"I know a person, my friend too, who is owns a popular coffee shop. Let me ask him but is that okay for you?"

"Why not?"

"Let me talk with him then."

"Why don't we go to the shop and meet him right there?"

"That's not a bad idea. I will pick you up around 30 minutes later. Be ready."

(40 minutes later)

Charlie left me a minute ago with a warm cup of coffee in search of his friend. The shop must be popular as almost 80% of the chairs were full. I kind of loved the shop and also the coffee.

"I would have helped you but we don't require staffs right now. Yes, as your friend I wanted to help you but for this I am sorry, Charlie."

A middle aged man wearing formal tuxedo was talking with Charlie while his eyes were glued to his phone. I really have no luck these days. I looked outside of the window and saw two guys leaving the coffee shop and one of them seems to me like JK.

"Charlie, I got to go." Seeing me getting rushed, Charlie's friend finally looked at me and seemed confused.

"Where are you going?" I was already outside the door when I heard Charlie's voice.

I saw JK with one of his friend crossing the street earlier so I followed his path. I found no trace of him even after I examined the area. I ran here and there pushing and also being pushed. The area was crowded and seems to be like tourist area. The sound of musical instruments, sizzling sound coming from the street food, the barking sound of dogs, those ears piercing sound made from car honks were making me more confused. I felt my head spinning little bit so I sat on a chair just to be relaxed. I must have gotten weak due to diet.

"Aren't you that coffee girl?" Hearing a similar voice, I opened my eyes.

"Jimin, watch your mouth before talking like that to a stranger."

"She is no stranger. Don't you remember her?"

"Finally I found you. I was looking for you since many days."

I got both of their attention when I stood up and intervened their conversation.

"Who is she?" JK's eyes didn't leave me at all.

"Danny's model. We spilled coffee on her dress. Did you forget that easily?"

JK raised one of his hands.

"Let's come straight to the point. Why were you looking for me?"

"Well I could not thank all of you for helping me that day and also I still owe you $1k."

"So, you have the money now?"

"No but I will pay you in future. I just did not know how to pay you back when I have the money as I didn't know you."