Adorable + SEXY

Sorry guys for update after 27 days. Wrote this chapter within 2 days. Anyway THANKS for 11K reads... Can't ask for more. LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Wearing nothing but a black jeggings, ash colored sleeve less vest pair with black high boots, I made a high bun using my fingers while sitting above a big stone left alone. Some vultures, or may be animals which live around the nearest jungle must have already sensed their next day dinner. Well I think I am at least capable of surviving 24 hours if I am left alone at some unknown place.

I am not dreaming. I am left alone at this deserted but still a quiet fine-looking place in the middle of nowhere, just a rough mudded path surrounding by just tall trees and short trees. And also I am not in some kind of movie scene which I was filming where I would have been surrounded by cameraman, make-up artist, director, etcetera, and etcetera.

It's literally just me, myself and I under the burning sun ever since last 2 hours. If someone would challenge me to deep dive into the frozen lake at the current situation, I would happily accept the challenge. To know about the secret of my current condition; alone wrecked by scorching burning sun but still saved by the shade of a huge tree at almost 3 in the afternoon, let's rewind 7 hours back.

(7 Hours Back)

"What about Joy?"

Finally I spoke making three pairs of eyes looking at me.

"I knew and I told you about this girl, Jin."

What did she tell now?

"You don't have to tell. I am capable of figuring out about her and I know she is like that."

Jin proudly grinned at his girlfriend.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I actually can't believe but still I knew she would ask about her."

This time JK spoke spacing out as his eyes were fixed on the white blanket.

"Guys, did I do something wrong?"

I was about to freak out because seeing the reaction of the people who I was sitting with, they were talking as if I had done or said something terrible.

Catching my other empty left hand, Moon opened her beautiful lips.

"Before you woke up, this morning we three friends went to Joy's room to confront her and talk about her lies but we were shocked to find out an empty room. We got to know from the room cleaner that she left last night. And we all have expected that you would still definitely ask about Joy even after what she did. Just now we were talking about your forgiveness and caring nature, that's all."

"Oh. It never crossed my mind that she would leave without explaining her deeds. I thought it least she would apologize or tell something about last night. "

Slowly bending back, my back rested over the soft pillow letting it handle all of my weight.

"She would never. We know her since Jungkook's debut."

JK's eyebrows twitched with may be a little bit surprise but a lot of rewind going inside his head when suddenly Jin spoke JK's real name.

"Anyway, we should pack our bags and start getting ready. We don't know when we will reach back to town taking the new route. I hope the way is in the best condition."

Moon shrugged her shoulders with excitement of new adventure.

"Let's not expect too much and it has already been a long time since I rode a bike. It was like around 3 years back, wasn't it JK?"