Beautiful Liar

Author's POV

The cold room, chilling atmosphere and just the presence of mixed emotions did not help at all when they both saw each other after many days.

It is said that your hidden sentiment burst out when you see the closest person to your heart. The tears never stopped and she was emotionally uncontrollable. That incident again played over in her mind. This all happened when JK came inside the room. He was staring right into her face. It seems like he already knows everything. It was a bit of sadness but more overly guiltiness can be express through his eyes. Guiltiness of not being able to protect her by himself. He went fragile and fell onto his knees. He could hardly speak and just continued looking at the crying Jisoo.

This continued for a while but JK compelled his emotion and went near Jisoo and hugged her. He squeezed her into his arms and made sure that she was comfortable as well.

"Let it all out."

She finally found that secureness which she was craving for. The warmth, the tightness she was receiving from the hug and moreover the person to whom she was clinging onto made her calm down in some matter of second. She didn't know what he meant by letting it all out; weather to continue crying or explain about what happened today but she finally broke her silence.

"I thought I would be dead today. If Jimin was even 30 seconds late today, I don't know what would have happen with me. Even if I thank Jimin for a million time for what he did, it would not be enough. (a small gap) I was just minding my own business, scanning the area, remembering the first time I met with you and your friends, how the ball hit me, how that coffee fell into my dress and how you stood up for me and paid $1k with such an ease. And suddenly that guy came out of nowhere and threatened. That guy said that he wanted to see me burn."

She broke the hug and directly looked in his eyes. She then started explaining further with her swelling puffy eyes.
With a long and heavy sigh she continued.

"For some weeks, there was this feeling of emptiness. I had very less control over my mind and actions. Even when I knew the reason of being annoyed easily I wasn't getting the solution for it. You know, I just could not get over of not being able to explain my feelings for you. I am not able to handle this phase of not being able to talk to you. You were just a phone call away but I could not even do that. I did not had that audacity to meet you and tell you how I feel for you, how I have fallen for you. Even when getting surrounded by hundreds of people, I feel lonely."

"I don't know what will happen to me... where will I be.... what is my future but JK I don't see my future without you in it. When did I fall for you? Time and again I ask this same question to myself but I don't know the exact answer. Weather it was the time when we went to the first fake date, was it earlier or later? But every time I think about it, there comes this image of you looking at me exactly how you are looking at me right now. I will be just telling you the truth today. Yes, I tried to avoid my emotions for couple of weeks. But I was literally dying to meet you and even talk to you. I have that secure feeling and I am always happy whenever you are around me. I have this different feeling of happiness whenever I am with you. I love this feeling & I am scared of losing it."
She wiped off the tears that started to fall again.

"There was a part of me which wanted to be those fake dates to be real. It feels funny thinking about those fake double dates, it all seem real. Visiting art galleries, rollercoaster ride, camping in the forest, jumping in the strange natural pond, snow skiing, solving riddles at the escape room, basketball tournament; I loved having you by my side all those time. Those talks, hugs, my almost first kiss, every moments. I thought I would lose you when we met that girl on the mart. She was so clingy and I was so much jealous as well. On the other hand this did not affect you at all. I thought I was one of the important person to you in your life but at that time I felt as if I was not essential to you in any way. At one point of time, I wanted to run away from you and this feeling but I can't help it now. I want to be in your life in each and every way possible. When Charlie told me about your past, I never believed him because I felt like I know you and you were far better. You are that perfect man who every girls dreams and desires of. Perfect human, good sense of humor, kind and compassionate, reliable and you inspire me to be a better person."