I hate fighting

The following chapter is longer than the previous one and may have a lot of grammatical error.

Jisoo's POV

What's the first thing you do after you wake up? Doing your morning routine like washing your face, brushing your teeth or getting a shower, may be use your cell phone, trying to sleep again or in some cases; doing exercise, praying, meditating, some yoga or may be taking a puff of smoke.

That's the normal thing done by normal people and I belong to the same category. After taking a warm shower I remembered that I forgot to bring my clothes inside the bathroom but it wasn't a big deal right. It's my home and I could walk around in nothing but just a towel. I wrapped my body in a white towel which covered the skin up to my thigh, leaving my hair untied and walked out of the attached bathroom heading towards my closet.

"Taki Taki .... Taki Taki ....... Shit."

Wasn't I supposed to say 'rumba' instead of 'shit'?

I am sure that I tripped on something but to my surprise, the landing was soft. I fell backwards and normally hitting the hard tiles would have made me scream in pain but that's not what actually happened. My body landed on a soft warm mattress and a guy was sleeping on the same beside me. That guy who wasn't wearing anything on top and whose face matched with JK; was lying on his stomach facing me.

Oh my Holy Mother of God, how could I forget that JK was sleeping in my room?

"Jisoo, are you awake? I just heard a loud thumping sound."

There was a knock on the door making me realize that Jonny is also staying in my house. I am sure that last night I had left the door opened but why is it closed? Anyway it's not the right time to think about such little thing.

I closed my mouth with my right hand stopping myself from making any sound and tried standing.

THE DOOR IS JUST CLOSED NOT LOCKED. WHAT WOULD JONNY THINK IF HE SEES ME IN A TOWEL LYING BESIDE A HALF NAKED JK? HOLY CRAP!!!! I AM ONLY IN A TOWEL.

A lot of cringe worthy thoughts were overflowing inside my head when I was being a lot careful while trying to avoid producing any noise but I froze in my half standing position when I saw two wide eyes staring at my soul and all I did was clutching my towel tightly above my chest.

"Jisoo? Oh, the door is not locked. I am coming in!!!" Jonny yelled from outside the door and I was on the verse of having a panic attack. I was sweating a lot and wanted to curse at my situation. 

To my surprise, somehow JK swiftly pulled me backwards, managed to cover me with the blanket which I gave him last night, rolled us making me on top of him for a time being and pushed me inside my bed helping me hide from Jonny so that the scene wouldn't be that awkward.

"Oh, you are still here. Where is Jisoo? Isn't this her bedroom?"

JK stood up and cleared his throat.

"She is in the bathroom."

"O..Kay. Why are you half naked inside her bedroom?"

My face started turning red and wanted to yell at myself so bad.

"I just have the habit of sleeping like this. Can't sleep with my shirts on."

I saw him bending a little bit to grab his t-shirt thrown on the floor.

"Oh. By the way you have got killer body, toned abs and arms. How do you maintain? Can you give me some tips?"

"Sure. Let's wait her in the living room."