Chapter 5 (part 2)

Lauren wanted to scream and she would've if she wouldn't have learned the hard way how Brad would react to that. She could smell the strong scent of vodka radiating off of him. She knew he was drunk and she knew how he got when he was.

"Bradley, what do you want from me? I don't want any trouble, why are you doing this?" Lauren said while backing away from him a bit.

"You think I didn't see you dancing with that new guy? What's his name again, Zayn is it?" Brad said creeping closer to Lauren.

Lauren was shocked that Brad knew Zayn's name. How did he know his name?

As if he read her mind Brad continued, "Didn't your little boyfriend tell you we met in the bathroom at school? Not much of a gentleman though is he, I went to shake his hand and he ignored it and left the bathroom." Brad was so close to Lauren now she could smell the alcohol off his tongue.

"Like you're much better," Lauren said pushing Brad away from her and trying to make it around him to the door but Brad grabbed her by the belt around her waist and yanked her back.

"What did you just say," Brad said with anger in his voice as he pinned Lauren against the sink and put his hand around her neck. Lauren noted that with his free hand he started to unbuckle his belt and pants.

"Brad, please," Lauren begged. "Please don't do this."

"Oh no, you deserve this for talking back to me with that big mouth of yours." Brad said as he spat at Lauren's face.

Lauren flinched as she felt Brad's free hand roughly pull her dress up. She was afraid to squirm and resist since he still had his hand around her neck. All she could do was hope and pray someone would find them before it's too late.
------------------------------------------
Zayn's POV

After leaving the floor where he and Lauren had been dancing Zayn went outside to calm 'himself' down. Lauren was already so attractive to him and the drugs didn't help him control himself at all.

Zayn made his way back to the dance floor and saw Lauren was gone but Dinah and Nela were still dancing.

"Hey Dinah, where's Lauren?" Zayn asked.

"What? I thought she was with you? She went to check on you in the bathroom, that was almost 10 minutes ago." Dinah said with a look of worry on her face. "I saw Brad here earlier, what if he found her? I'm scared he'll rough her up like he used to, I knew we should've kicked him out when we saw him earlier," Dinah said to Nela.

"You guys know about him roughing her up? She thinks-" Zayn started but Dinah interrupted.

"I know, she thinks we don't but we do. It was so obvious. She'd have bruises everywhere and even though she tried to cover them up we saw them. We don't want her to feel bad so we don't tell her we know but we still worried about her. We need to find her. I'm gonna look for Normani and Ally so they can help, Mila is too drunk to help. Can you guys start looking?" Dinah asked Zayn and Nela.

"Yeah babe, don't worry. We'll find her," Nela said kissing Dinah on the cheek and leading Zayn around the house to look for Lauren.

"We should check the bathrooms first since that's where she was headed to find you," Nela said. "There's two upstairs and one downstairs. I'll check down here, you check upstairs. Wherever you see a line of people there's a bathroom," Nela explained to Zayn who had never been in his house before.

Zayn sprinted up the stairs and saw a small line outside what must be a bathroom according to Nela. Zayn didn't even bother to knock he busted the door open, walking in on a girl who was using the bathroom.