Chapter 65

Warnings: Still don't know.

Rating: SFW

(A/N: you and the girl's clothes don't change. It's only the boy's clothes that do. I couldn't find different outfits. Also, the ddd outfits looked hot)

After you and the gang visited Master Yen Sid, you all headed towards the gummi ship. Sora sat back in his chair as the ship chugged along.

"Okay, where to?" you asked.

"Ummmmmm..." Sora said.

"Oh, come on. Would you get serious?" Roxy said.

"Gimme a break, okay? I told you. These things take time."

"Gawrsh, is it just me, or is this turning into a routine?" Goofy asked. A quiet musical tune erupted inside the cockpit, surprising you all.

"Huh? What?" Donald asked. You all looked around for the source of the noise. Jiminy held a hand to his ear.

"It's comin' from you, Sora!" he said.

"Huh?" Sora asked. He searched his pockets and pulled out a device with the King's symbol on it. The icon of a telephone ringing was displayed on the screen.

"What's this?" he asked. You and the others walked to Sora's chair to get a closer look.

"Got me! God, make it stop!" Yui said. Sora put it to his ear and shook it.

"But, I don't know how. Maybe...this," he said. He pressed the green button on the screen and a video of Dale appeared.

"Hurray! He picked up," Dale said.

"Huh? Dale?" you asked.

"Hey, Chipper, I finally got him! Hurry up, Chip!" Chipper ran next to Dale.

"Well, it's about time," Chip said.

"Chip?" Sora asked.

"Ya gotta answer the phone, Sora, or we can't give ya updates. We got lots and LOTS of important stuff we want to tell ya!" Dale said.

"That's why we asked Master Yen Sid to make sure you got this Gummiphone we made ya. So we'd be able to stay in touch with you at all times," Chip said. Dale nodded, making a rectangle with his tiny fingers.

"AND it takes pictures," he said. Jiminy jumped onto Sora's shoulder.

"Oh! You finally finished it. Say, with this Gummiphone, we can talk to each other across worlds. In fact, I might even try writing my journal on it," he said.

"Wow! Sounds like it's pretty handy, guys. So, what's so important?" Rumi said.

"This! Back when you and Riku quested through the Sleeping Worlds, Riku recovered some secret research data that Ansem the Wise hid inside you," Chip said.

"Ansem's Code!" Dale said.

"Mm-hmm. We've been workin' our tails off tryin' to crack it and see what it says." The video switched to a young man in a lab coat with long gray hair obscuring half of his face.

"The data has been encrypted, so we've only deciphered some of it," he said.

"Uncle Zexion!" the twins and Rumi said.

"Huh?" you and Sora asked.

"Oh... I guess we haven't spoken since the castle. I'm Ienzo. Aeleus is here too. Or as the twins and Rumi know as Lexaeus." Aeleus walked behind Ienzo silently. He narrowed his eyes and stopped.

"Hey, Uncle Lexaeus!" Yui said. Aeleus didn't say anything.

"Aeleus, whatever's between you and Roxas, it's in the past," Ienzo said. Aeleus continued walking and Ienzo sighed, turning back to the phone.