chapter 15

Once in the jeep, me and Jane had a fangirling moment.

We screamed and giggled. Was this even real life? Had we just met and talked to the nash Grier and the Justin Beiber? Had they just asked for our numbers? And to hang out with us? We drove straight to the condo to tell the boys.

When we reached the condo, we barged in the door and spilled our guts about our extraordinary day.

Forest and Lee laughed.

Lee said, "and you think they're going to text you?"

And just on cue, my phone vibrated at the same time as Janes. We checked them and screamed.

Forest and Lee were not as excited as us. It was Justin and nash asking us out on a date, tomarrow night! Jane starts crying, I said, "OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?" Jane said, "that silver and black dress!" I countered, "the short one?" She beamed, "yes! It looks great on you!" Forest replied, "oh absolutely not." I raised an eyebrow in his direction, why does he care?

After the boys went to bed, Jane and me planned our outfits. When 12:00 am came around, Jane went to bed. I knew it was another sleepless night for me, but I didn't mind it.

I sat in the sunroom, taking in the view and drinking tea, wandering what tomorrow would be like.

*Edited*