Chapter 51

I woke up to Forests hot breath fanning my neck. I rolled over, cuddling into his chest.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "good morning beautiful." He says in that cute little sleepy voice of his.

"Good morning Honey" I yawn.

He rubs his hand up and down my back, "Are you ready to go home today?"

"Mhhm" I hum.

"To the pack?" He questions.

"yes. Right after I see my family." I reply.

He laughs, "you're as stubborn as a Billy goat, Danny."

I giggle, "that was the most southern thing I've ever heard you say."

He laughs, "Yeah I guess it is."

I sit up, pulling the sheet with me. I walk into the bathroom, and take a shower.

I got out, and got dressed in some blue jeans with wholes in the knees, a neon orange pinkish crop top, and some old vans.

I walked into the bedroom, and Forest was dressed in blue jeans, and a black v neck that was tight on his muscles.

He growls out, "go change. Now."

I looked at him confused,"why does it look bad?"

His features soften just a bit, "no, that's the problem. It looks too good. I don't want any other boys in my pack looking at you."

I blushed, "Forest, they're all gonna know I belong to you."

"How do you know?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I read a book once, our scents are now mixed. Everybody will know I'm yours and your mine." I smile.

He nods, "that's true. But I still don't like it."

I brush my lips lightly to his, "get over it." And grabbed my bag, walking out the door.

I get to the jeep and mustang, to find Jane and Lee grinning ear to ear at me, putting their things in the trunk of the jeep.

"What?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Nothing.." Lee mutters.

"Just tell me." I laugh.

"So you and Forest, huh?" Jane laughs.

I instantly blush, "yeah..."

Jane and Lee laugh at my blushing, "Yall are taking the mustang." Lee says.

Forest walks out, "hurry Lee! Give me the keys!"

I scream, "no me! I'm the better driver!"

Lee tosses them up inbetween me and Forest. Forest catches them, and I scream, "Forest watch out!"

He snaps his head around to where I was pointing, and I grabbed the keys from his hand, and ran for the mustang.

I laughed getting in the mustang, "Got you!"

Forest laughed, "just this once."

"Mmkayy." I say sarcastically, " you can't even drive a stick shift."

He grins, kissing me before I pull out. On our journey back home.

It's been one wild ride.

*a/n sorry for not updating much, I've been really busy and have had quite the case of writers block. But thank all yall for all the views, comments, and votes. Keep em going! Also Dannys outfit is in the media!"

*Edited*