Chapter 32

I woke up to an empty bed, and the smell of pancakes filling the house. My eyes fluttered open to see my bedroom door opening.

Forest waltzed in holding 2 plates of pancakes and 2 glasses of orange juice. He smiled, "Breakfast in bed?"

I sat up, stretching and humming, "mhm." When I remembered my hair must be sticking up and I didn't have any makeup on. I immediately started fixing my hair.

Forest looked at me with adoration,"will you stop? You're perfect Danny."

I blushed, "So what's the special occasion?"

"What do you mean?" Answered forest.

"Why breakfast in bed?"

He smiled, "Just wanted to suprise you."

I smiled and started eating my pancakes.

__________

When me and Forest had took our plates back to the kitchen, we walked into the living room to find Lee and Jane asleep on the couch.

I looked at Forest, "remember the night they took pictures of us asleep?"

"Yeah?"

I grinned, "Revenge is always sweet." I started taking pictures of them, and I have to say, they were just so cute together.

Jane woke up, and snuggled closer to Lee's chest, when he smiled "Good Morning baby."

She mumbled, "morning honey."

He kissed the top of her head, "I love you Jane."

She smiled, " I love you too Lee."

Then, revenge for ruining all of mine and Forests moments came.

I screamed, "AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT LIKE BANG!" And pointed a finger at them.
Jane tried to play it off, "What do you mean?"

I scoff, "You just said the 'I love yous' to each other. Y'all are a thing."

Jane laughed, "Duh, Danny."

I smiled, knowing Lee makes her happy. Who would've known that me and Jane would find our soul mates in California? We thought maybe a hot guy or two, but soul mates? It never even crossed my mind. And it also never crossed my mind that our soul mates would be Forest and Lee.

I was torn out of my thoughts by Forests voice, "Wana go to the beach today?"

Me, Lee, and Jane chorused, "Yes!"

*a/n sorry for the short chapter, but hope you liked it! Comment and vote please! :) *

*Edited*