Chapter 36: Just jump in

I looked at Forest with confusion, "Okay...about what?"

"About us. I just need to know you want this as much as I do." He sighed, looking at the ground.

"What if the only way I can let you know is to show you?" I said looking at him.

"Then show me." He shrugged.

I looked around the room for a minute trying to gather my thoughts. How am I suppose to show him? My heart says to kiss him like I mean it but my head says don't do it yet. What is a girl suppose to do?

I never been good at decision making. So I went with the first one.

I grabbed Forests face and pulled to mine. I kissed him until he couldn't breath, then trailed small kisses across his perfectly structured jaw and down his neck.

I heard him let out a tiny gasp, my lips moving slowly down the column of his neck.

When I pulled back I smiled, "Do you understand?"

He stuttered out, "Y-y-yes. I understand."

I smirked, knowing I can make him stutter. I went to walk out of the room, assuming this conversation was over.

Forest grabbed my by my waist, and threw me on the bed.

He straddled me, hovering above me. His eyes were black, the tale-tale sign of his wolf being close to the surface.

"I want too mark you so bad Danny. I don't want to unless you're ready. But my wolf is dying with out it." Forest said, looking down at me.

I looked up to where his Blue eyes use to be, which were now replaced with Black ones. "Do it, Forest."

He looked shocked, "Danny, are you sure?"

I smiled at him, "I'm sure Forest."

He smiled, "It's going to hurt at first, but it will be over soon. Okay?"

I nodded, not really trusting my words.

Forest kissed me, our lips moving in sync. He trailed kisses across my jaw and down my neck.

He stopped at where my shoulder and neck combine. He sank his canines in my skin and I screamed. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and some escaping down my cheeks. It was the worst pain I'd ever felt.

As soon as the pain came, it left. My whole body shivered as tingles danced on my skin.

It felt like I had got caught in the Electric fence...again. My breath hitched in my throat as I moaned, "Forest."

He pulled his teeth out of my neck and kissed the sore skin gently. He wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks. "Baby, you did amazing."

I nodded, "Is it done?"

He smiled from ear to ear, "Yes it's beautiful."

I wiggled my way out from underneath him, and walked into the bathroom.

A simple FT was on my skin in light pink letters. Forest grabbed my waist, and pulled me into him.

I heard Forests voice in my head, 'what do you think about it baby?'

I have to be crazy. I did not just hear his voice in my head. Did I?

He laughed in my head, 'now that I've marked you, we can mindlink.'

Ohhhhh. That's awesome!

He laughed out loud, "you're adorable baby."

*a/n comment and vote please!*

*Edited*