Chapter 44

When I pulled my lips off of Forests, I stood up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our room.

"What are you doing?" He questions as we walk through the door.

"I Wana take a nap. I Wana take a nap right here. Goodnight." I imitate the popular vine.

He shakes his head and laughs, "Me too." As he crawls under the covers and next to me.

He pulled me close to him, and I put my leg over his hip, his arm going around my waist.

"I love you Danny." He whispers against my neck.

"I love you too." I yawn.

He giggles at me, "Go to sleep Baby."

I cuddle closer to his chest and fall headfirst into a peaceful sleep.

It never ceases to amaze me, how well I sleep in his arms. 2 weeks ago, I couldn't sleep at all. A full nights sleep for me was about 3 hours. And now, when I'm in his arms, I can sleep for days.

When I woke up, Forest was still asleep. So before I woke him up, I realized something I'd never noticed before. He has the same birthmark as me. A little Crescent moon on our right shoulder blade.

Jane had mentioned her and Lee having matching birthmarks. Theirs were 2 tear drops on their hip. I made a mental note to ask Forest if all mates had matching birthmarks.

I looked at Forest and how peaceful he was when he sleeps. His long eyelashes brush against his cheek bones and his light brown hair falls over his forehead.

He smirked, "like what you see?"

I laughed, "You're mine, I can stare at you all I want."

He kissed me, "That's right, I'm yours and you're mine."

I smiled, "Did you sleep good?"

"I always sleep good next to you Danny." He says closing his eyes again.

"Ditto" I smile.

I went to get up, when he tightened his grip on my waist.

"5 more minutes" He begs.

"We have to pack today, silly. We're going home tonight." I sigh.

"Yeah, home to my pack." He says opening his eyes.

"You're going home to your pack, I'm going home to my dog and chickens."

He laughs, "What about your family?"

I giggle, "Oh yeah, them too."

He sighs, "Danelle, I done had your stuff moved to my house."

I sit up, "Even my dog?"

"No, not your dog." He laughs.

"Good, cause I don't want Ellie to live with a bunch of werewolves." I chuckle.

"Heyyy" He whines, pulling me back down next to him.

"I'm still going back to my house, you know that right?" I sigh.

"We'll fight about it then." He sighs.

"Okay" I say burying my face in his chest.

I gave him 5 minutes, then got up. I headed for a shower.

Forest leaned against the door while I was getting my clothes out, "can I join you?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes at him, "What are you, in middle school?"