Chapter 52

Forest intertwined our fingers together on the gear shift.

He sighed, "I'm gonna miss California."

"Ditto." I reply, thinking about everything that's happened while we were there.

"It was a crazy ride, huh?" He asks.

"You have no idea" I laugh.

"I'm just glad I found the love of my life there." He says blushing a little.

I smile, ear to ear, "me too."

"So, let's decide where were going first." He sighed, knowing he was starting an argument.

I sighed, "You won."

"What?" He asks, shock written all over his features.

"Me and Jane talked about it. We decided to go to the pack house. We called our parents and told them what happened. Turns out they knew about werewolves for a long time. Use to be friends with some." I smile.

"That's wonderful baby. I love you so much." He whispers, shock still written on his features.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

I reached to the radio dial, turning it up. I rolled down the windows and the top to the Mustang, and put on my raybans. Forest put on his sunglasses.

We were jamming out, and singing at the top of our lungs.

He stopped, and let me sing by myself. Until I started feeling self conscious about it, so I stopped.

"Why did you stop?" He asks.

"I just did." I shrug.

"You got nervous, huh?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes,"not hardly."

He scoffs, "so sing then."

I cough to clear my throat and sang whatever song was on the radio.

I think it was 'Hit the Ground Runnin'

When I finished he looked at me with such adoration, "you deserve a record deal baby."

"Wheres the nearest mental institution?" I ask.

"What? Why?"He questions.

"I need to sign you up obviously." I laugh.

He burst out laughing, "Baby, you're such a goof."

****

A couple hours later we pull up onto an old dirt road leading back to a thick wooded area.

When I pulled the Mustang to a stop, I seen something I've only read about before.

A log cabin mansion sat in front of me, with every model Chevrolet Silverado ever made, and black wooden fencing surounding the place.

It was absolutely breath taking. It blew the condo right out of the water.

I walk up to the railing and stop.

"I might cry." I laugh, wiping my eyes.

"Why? Do you hate it?" Forest questions from beside me.

"It's breath taking, Forest. It's absolutely beautiful." I whisper.

"Just like you" He says kissing my hand he was now holding.

"Welcome Home!" A crowd of people said as we opened the door.

There were at least a hundred people, maybe more, all gathered here for a welcome home party.

I had been ask every question from, "how did you guys meet?" To "are you the Luna?" And answered each one to the best of my abilities.

This was going to take some getting use to.

*a/n sorry for the short chapter, hope yall love it. Comment and Vote please!*

*Edited*