Chapter 20

I heard everybody else getting up. So I walked into the kitchen and said, "good morning everyone."

Forest smiled, "Good Morning good looking Whatcha gonna make for breakfast?" I smirked, "lucky if you get a bite." He gave me the puppy face, "pretty please babe?" I rolled my eyes, "fine."

I made a big breakfast and we all ate. I was cleaning up the kitchen while everybody else was getting ready. Jane and Lee walk into the kitchen, Jane smiled, "well finish so you can get ready." I smiled, "alright, thanks." I walked back to my room, and picked out a cute outfit.

I got dressed and walked out of my room, at the same time Forest was walking out of his. Our outfits matched. I was wearing red Jean shorts, with a white crop top that said Love in red letters and my black vans. Forest was wearing red cargo shorts, with a white v neck that you could see his abs through. He looks at me and smiles, "you look good." I blush, "thank you, and you don't look to bad yourself."

He smiled, "so why was you up so early?" I fumbled to get my purse and said, "I never went to bed."

He said "tonight, you are."

I gave him the 'since when do I listen to you' look. He stuttered, "y-ya know, if you want to." I smiled, "maybe." And we all loaded up and went to the beach.

*a/n sorry for the short chapter. But Danelles character is in the media.*

*Edited*