Chapter 27

*Forests POV*
I grabbed Danelle's hand, leading her back to our room. I can't believe my best friend Lee had asked Jane to marry him. I was so happy for them. I could tell just by how Jane looks to Danelle before making decisions that Danelles opinion is important to Jane. Danelles opinion is important to me too.

When we reach our room, we climbed back in bed to finish watching Full House.

Me and Danelle both loved that show, so we had spent almost all day laying in bed cuddling and watching it.

But, I spent most of the time watching her instead. She's just amazing to me. The way her hair falls down her back in long straight layers. And the way her eyes seem to turn as black as coal. Her blush when I say something sweet, sends me into fits, and I'd do anything to see it. I've never really been the kind of guy to go bending over backwards for a girl, usually they fall for me easily.

Danelle was different from those girls. She breathed different, acted different. I couldn't quite place what it was, but I knew I loved it. I loved the way she always made sure everybody was taken care off, before ever even considering herself. I've seen her mad, happy, and playful. And let me tell you, her black eyes when she's mad makes her look scary. But she's harmless. Except that time she hit me with her flip flop, that kind of hurt.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sweetest voice I've ever heard saying, "Whatcha thinking so hard about?" I smiled at Danelle, knowing I couldn't lie to her. I sighed, "You." She looked confused, God she had no idea her effect on me. She said, "What about me?"

I smiled, "How perfect you are." She blushed, then smirked, "Do you lie to yourself often?" I looked at her in shock.

She just couldn't see it, and I had no idea why. Instead of saying anything I pulled her face gently to mine, and kissed her. When I pulled back, I let my forehead rest against hers. I smiled, "you're so perfect, and you can't even see it. So I have to show you." She blushed and fell speechless.

I knew I was going to have to tell her my secret soon. But I didn't think she was ready to hear it. And I had wandered if Lee told Jane his?

*A/n you guys are in for a plot twist! Comment and vote please!:)*
*Edited*