chapter 13

Once we got back, I headed straight for a shower. Once I got out of the shower, I curled my hair, did my makeup and put on a cute outfit. I was wearing a white crop top that said "FREE" in big, bold black letters, blue Jean shorts, and my black and white vans.

When I walked out of my room I was met by Jane. She smiles,"you look cute! Are you ready?"

I grabbed my coach backpack purse, sunglasses, phone, and keys and said, "you look cute too! And yeah I'm ready!" Jane was wearing a Nash Grier t shirt and blue shorts with her hair in a bun and no makeup on.

I walked into the living room where Lee and Forest were. I said, "me and Jane will be back later."

Lee looked at us suspiciously, "where are you all going?" I said, "too see the sights." Forest said, "What time will you be back?"

I smirked, "what are you, my dad? I'll be back when I get back."

Forest smirked, "We both know I'm your sugar daddy." He dropped a wink at me.

My face heated up, "You wish." I muttered as Jane and I ran for the Jeep.

We got in and Jane started to drive.

"So, you and Forest huh?" She smirks.

"Don't." I warn.

"I knew you all had a thing for each other, but I had no idea he was your sugar daddy." She teases further.

"Yeah, right." I say sarcastically.

"Does he give good sugar?" She laughs stealing a glance in my direction to see my face as red as a fire engine.

"Die." I mutter under my breath, hiding my face in my hands.

She laughs as we pull up at the Hollywood sign.

*Edited*