Chapter 24

Forest came in the kitchen while I was cleaning up after supper. He said, "Hey Danelle, did you watch the game earlier?" I smiled, "no, I missed it." He smiled, "It's okay, we can watch it later."

I decided I wanted to tease him. I smirked, "you can, I have plans later." He looked shocked, "oh really? With who?"

I smiled, "oh just some guy I know over on the other side of town."

Forest said, "no, you can't go. Bad things happen over there Danelle."

I smirked, "Thanks for all the concern, Forest, but I can take care of myself." I obviously hit a wire with that one. He yelled, "No! You're not allowed!"

I couldn't hold it anymore. I busted out laughing. "Y-y-you should've s-s-seen your face!" I said in-between laughs. He looks mad, then starts laughing too. He said, "I'm gonna get you back!"

And starts running toward me. I take off running around the house, going into our room. He tackled me to the bed, and starts tickling me. I'm gasping for air and I screamed, "Forest!" He said,"whose the hottest guy you know?" I smirked, "Josh Hutcherson!"

He tickled me harder, "What? Whose the hottest guy you know?!" I whispered, "you!" I couldn't breath I was laughing to hard. He smirked, "what? I can't hear you!" I bit my lip and shook my head. He starts tickling me even more. He smirked, "Say it Danelle!" I screamed, "Forest, you're the hottest guy I know!" He stops tickling me, and is now hovering above me as I gasp for air.

He smirked, "I knew we were on the same page." I wined, "that was so unfair" and gave him the puppy dog face. He grinned, "your eyes are so dark." I closed them, suddenly feeling self conscious about it.

He said, "Hey, danelle, look at me." I opened them and looked into his perfect blue orbs. He smiled, "Your eyes are perfect, stop hiding them from me. They're perfect just like you" and with that, he brushed his lips lightly against mine.

I smiled, "Thank you, Forest, for everything." He grinned, "So, can I have another kiss?" I blushed, and nodded my head, when his lips came crashing down on mine, I knew there was no going back.

Did I really just let Forest kiss me?

*Edited*