Chapter 37

As soon as I woke up, I ran for Janes room. I mean come on, she was my best friend. I had to tell her Forest marked me.

I flung her door open, "I have something to tell you!"

Her eyes went wide, "I have something to tell you too!"

I screamed, "on the count of 3!"

1.....2.....3..

"I GOT MARKED" we both screamed at the same time.

We hugged each other, and I said, "Oh my god!I'm so happy for you!"

She oozed, "I'm so happy for you too!"

"Look at us, oozing over this like we just found out one of us is pregnant!" I joked.

She looked nervous, "about that....."

"JANE DID YOU DO THE DIRTY WITH LEE?" I screamed so loud, Mexico could've heard it.

She died laughing, "Got you! And no, God no, I didn't!"

I glared at her, "That was so mean, I was so happy for you."

She blushed, "So you wouldn't be mad?"

I looked at her like she had 3 heads, "of course not! I would've been so excited for you, Jane!"

Her blush turned to a crimson red, "I think it might happen soon, I mean the marking is just the first step."

I laughed, "You have fun with that, I have more will power."

She muttered under her breath, "until Forest gives you the eyes."

I glared at her, "What?"

She played with the end of her shirt, "Oh come on, Danny. Everybody knows you have a weak spot for Forest. He gives you 'the eyes' and you go weak at the knees."

I scoff, "I never go weak in the knees, he practically begs me to kiss him! I think big bad Alpha has a weak spot for me."

She dies laughing, like I'm some kind of comedian.

I narrow my eyes at her, "Sooo. You and Lee huh?"

She blushed, "It's not funny Danny. I'm scared."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Why are you scared?"

She played with her fingers, "What if it hurts?"

I turned serious, "It is going to hurt Jane, it'll be your first time. Right?"

She nodded, "Yeah. But what if it's not his?"

I looked at the floor, "It's not, remember? He slept with tiffany."

Her face turns bright red, "Oh my God, I forgot about that!"

"I'm sorry Jane."

She said, "It's okay, I'll just show him what a good time is."

I held my hands up, "TMI Jane. TMI."

She laughed, "Oh come on, Danny. I know you'd sleep with forest if you could."

I scoffed, "Honey please, if I wanted to, I would've by now. He might be my mate, but he's waitin' on that."

She nodded her head, "how long do you think you'll last?"

I shrugged, "Until I'm ready."

She shook her head, "Okay..."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen to see Forest drinking coffee. He hands me a cup, and I take it.

"You slept good, huh?" Grinned Forest.

I smirked, "Yeah, I reckon I did."

He laughed, "I'll never get over that southern accent, Danny."

I blushed, "Well, it ain't going anywhere soo, good thing you like it."

He shook his head, "You're something else."

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm obviously a genius."

He died laughing, "and I'm Peter pan."

I mumbled, "more like Tweedle dee."

He set his coffee on the counter, put his Hands on his hips, and narrowed his eyes at me.

Oh crap!

He stalks over to me, pushes me against the wall, and I glare into his eyes.

He doesn't intimidate me. He might be the 'big bad Alpha' but I'm a southern girl, and I'm tougher.

He died laughing. "I don't know what's more entertaining, your thoughts or what comes out of your mouth."

I scoff, "Still not fair, and I read a book, so I know how to keep my thoughts private from you."

He smirked, "Prove it."

I imagined a big wall around my thoughts, and thought about how good looking Forest is shirtless. I know that if he could hear my thoughts, he'd have a smug smile on his face.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed in defeat, "I couldn't hear it."

I did a victory dance and screamed, "Haha sucka!"

And he picked me up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder packing me to our room.

He flung me onto the bed, and hovered above me. He lowers his head and captures my lips with his. He moves his lips down my neck.

I bit my lip, to keep from gasping.

He smirks against my skin, "What were you thinking about?"

What? He isn't. He isn't using the mate bond to make me tell.

He continued his small, open mouth attack on my neck, stopping right before where he marked me.

"Tell me, or I'll use extreme measures."

He wouldnt.

His lips cover my mark, and I bite my lip to keep from moaning.

Oh, he just did. Stand your ground Danny.

He raked his teeth over my mark. "Tell me, Danny."

This is harder than I thought.

He started sucking on my mark, and before I could stop myself, the words came tumbling out of my mouth, "About how hot you are shirtless."

He smirked, "I always win, Danny. Always."

Not with me, you dont.

I flipped us over to where I was straddling him and he was laying on his back on the bed. Suprise evident on his face.

I glared into his eyes, "You don't always win, Forest."

I looked at me with shock on his features, "oh really?"

I smirked, "Really." And leaned down and kissed him.

You're in so much trouble.

*Edited*