Chapter 28

I must've fallen asleep in Forests warm and muscular arms. I felt my eyes flutter open, to see that Forest was staring at me. He smiled, "Did you sleep good?" I smirked, "You should know, you were watching me." He blushed knowing he'd been caught.

He kissed the top of my head. He smiled playfully before saying, "Wana hear a secret?" I rolled over so I was facing him. I grinned, "Sure." He turned serious before saying, "This isn't a joke, and I don't want you to be scared of me, okay?" I looked at him with confusion before agreeing, "Okay."

He looked dead serious. "I'm a werewolf."

I felt my head spin, I had read the books, heard the stories, and watched the movies. There was no way in heck that he was being serious.

All I replied with was, "Prove it."

He got off the bed, and took his shirt off. His hands moved to the button of his jeans before I covered my eyes, "Jesus, Forest! Are you trying to kill me?" He laughed.

When all of a sudden the sound of bones breaking filled the room, I uncovered my eyes to see Forest changing into a wolf right before me.

My eyes went wide with fear, and I didn't dare to move.

I was staring at a coal black wolf, with a white chest, and those Blue eyes I knew as Forests.

The wolf inched toward me, and I reached a shaky hand out to touch his soft fur. I mumbled, "shift back, you have alot of explaining to do." I watched him change back, and then covered my eyes knowing he would be naked when he changed back.

I heard clothes shuffling when Forests voice came through the air saying, "You can open your eyes now, princess."

I opened my eyes to a fully clothed Forest. I patted the side of the bed for him to sit down. I looked at him in those blue eyes and smiled, "Start explaining."

He looked at me, "what do you want to know?"

I grinned, "What pack are you from?"

He looked shocked, "You know alot about werewolves?"

I nodded, "I've read a few books, but you didn't answer my question." He smiled, "I've from the Midnight Stone Pack."

I nodded, "okay, do you live in a pack house?" He grinned, "Sometimes, but the alpha and Luna have their own home, and since they're my parents I stay there."

I nodded, then it clicked. I looked at him in horror, "So, you're in line to be the next Alpha?"

He grinned with confidence, "yes, and you're in line to be the next Luna, because you're  my mate."

I shook my head no, "Um, see. There's a small problem with that." He said, "and what's that?"I looked at him like he grew 3 heads. "I'm human."

He laughed, "Yes, but you're my mate. So it makes you the next Luna."

I nodded my head taking in everything he just said, then it hit me. "So, Lee. Is he your beta?" He smiled, "no, he's actually the alpha of the neighboring pack."

I nodded, "and did he ever so happen to tell Jane?" Forest nodded, "yes." I felt fire run through me. My best friend new they were werewolves and didn't bother to tell me? Oh heck no. I took off running to Janes bedroom. I flung the door open, and glared daggers at her. "We need to talk."

Lee left the room, and it was just me and Jane. She said, "Okay, talk."

I screamed, "You knew they were werewolves and you didn't think to tell me?" Her face was full of shock, she shook her head in guilt. "I didn't think you were ready." I screamed, "I still think I deserved to know Jane."

She nodded, "Yes, I'm so sorry Danny, can you forgive me?" How could I stay mad at her? She's my best friend. I sighed and smiled, "Of course I will." She hugged me.

I had just found out the 'moongoddess' hooked me up with the Alpha.

*a/n how about that twist? Never saw it coming did you!?"*
*Edited*