Chapter 3: Sleep Deprived

I pulled the mustang into the gas station, behind Jane and Forest in the Jeep. I got out and went in the store leaving Lee to pump gas. I paid and went back to the Jeep.

I was exhausted, well we all were. We've been driving all day and most of the night. I glanced at my phone, it read 2:30 am.

I looked at Jane and said, "do you wana get a hotel and crash for the night?" She grins, "sleep sounds heavenly." So we trade partners, me and Forest in the Jeep, and Lee and Jane in the mustang.

I drove to a motel 6 and we all get into a line at the front desk. Lee then looks ecstatic and says, "let's room with our partners!"

Forest echoed with a, "yeah!" Me and Jane chorus, "no."

Forest walks over to me, he stands toe to toe with me. His big blue eyes burn into mine as he says, "please room with me?" I give in, rolling my eyes, "Fine." I walked to our room, and of course-

It had one bed.

Forest then says,"looks like we're bed buddies!"

About that time, Jane comes busting into the room screaming, "mine and Lee's room only has-" then stops short seeing mine and Forests room only has one bed too. Jane says, "well, looks like Lee and Forest are rooming together!"

They both whine, "no we ain't! You guys promised!"

I rolled my eyes, and said, "you guys figure it out, I'm taking a shower." I grabbed my things and headed to the shower. I took an hour long shower.

Once I got out of the shower I dried myself off with a fluffy towel as I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some random clothes from my bag.

When I came out I seen Forest sitting on the bed. I smiled, "looks like you won, huh?"

He smiled and said, "well, we were starting to think you drowned in there and Jane didn't want to room alone."

I laughed, "well I hate to burst your bubble, but the beds all yours, I don't sleep that much."

He looked confused, "What do you mean you don't sleep much?"

I said, "I can go for awhile without sleeping."

He looks generally concerned, "That's not healthy."

I laugh, "Why worry, it's not like your getting out of life alive?"

He laughs and says, "what are you going to do while we all sleep?"

I smiled saying, "I don't know I'll probably go down to the cafe."

He smirks, "You can't go wearing that."

I'm wearing a cut out t shirt, with a black sports bra, and a pair of black shorts.

I scoff, "And why is that?"

He smirks again, "I'd be jealous of anybody who gets to see you."

I roll my eyes and say, "obviously you're sleep deprived, get some sleep Forest." I grab my room key and phone and walk out of the room.

*edited*