Chapter 18

I woke up feeling like morning came to early. I opened my eyes, suddenly remembering what happened last night. I felt Forests arms around me and could hear his heart beating.

I can't believe I slept in here with him. Lord I can hear Jane now. 'you got you some sugar last night didn't ya?' ugh, someone kill me.

I was too tired to move, and a little scared I might wake him up. I had no idea what time it was, the shades were pulled and it was as dark as midnight in our room.

Forests morning voice interrupts my thoughts saying, "you're adorable when you sleep." I smiled against his chest, too tired to say anything. He laughed, "I know it sounds creepy, but I stayed up all night watching you sleep." I said, "really?" He said, "yeah, but you didn't sleep good though. You woke up a lot." I laughed, "that's the most sleep I've gotten in months." He said, "oh, wow."

I got up, and pulled my hair into a ponytail. Forest said, "your hair is so long and so pretty." I could feel his eyes on me, and I hated it. I felt self conscious. I said, "thanks, I grew it myself."

He laughed. I have dark brown, almost black hair with natural lighter brown highlights. I have never dyed my hair. It was really long, it comes to the top of my pants, just past my waist. My hair always seemed longer, because girls we went to school with had hair no longer than their shoulders.

Forest interrupted my thoughts, "Go cook me breakfast." I must say, his morning voice is so cute.

I laughed, "do I look like a maid?" He smirked, "yes."

I laughed, walking out of the room and down the hall leading to the kitchen.

Jane saw me coming in and said, "good morning sleeping beauty, was you going to sleep all day?" I laughed, " I wish."

"He must have really wore you out last night." She smirked and I heard Lee choke on his orange juice he was drinking and Forest laugh as he came down the hall.

"He wishes." I reply back with a smirk even though I'm trying desperately to cover the blush on my face.

"You mean you didn't get any sugar from your sugar daddy last night?" She teases even more. I knew she would say that.

"Sure didn't, seems like I'm going to have to find a new sugar daddy." I reply sarcastically.

"There is no better sugar daddy than me babygirl, you just have to give me a chance." Forest smirks and I turn a crimson red.

I made us all breakfast, then took a shower.

When I got out I straightened my hair, did my makeup and got dressed. I had on blue Jean shorts, my home chapter FFA shirt, and my vans. I was going shopping with Jane for a party I had found out about.

We got in the jeep, and headed the mall. Jane laughed, "I take you to a different state, and you still manage to find out about a party."

I laughed, "what can I say? I was born wild." We both laughed. We spent the next 3 hours shopping.

Jane got blue jeans, an American flag t shirt, and new cowgirl boots. I got wholey jeans, an American flag crop top, and decided to wear my old cowgirl boots. We went back to the condo and got ready.

When me and Jane finally got done it was 8:30 pm. The party started at 8:00 pm. Jane and I walked down the hallway as quiet as possible. We didn't want Forest and Lee to know where we were going.

We was 5 feet from the door, when forest said, "where are you two going?" I said, "too the store." He laughed, "dressed like that?" I smirked, "it's redneck friday."

He said, "ohhhh okayy." Giving me an unconvinced head nod. I grabbed the keys and Janes arm and ran for the Jeep.

*Edited*