Chapter 25

When Forest pulled his lips off of mine, the only thing I could think about was how I had just kissed him, and I didn't know if it was right or not. I'm not saying it wasn't nice, because believe me, he's a good kisser, but I just felt uneasy about it, or was I just nervous?

Forest smiled at me and said, "I've been waiting to do that for a long time." I smiled, " How long?"

He smirked, "All you need to know, is its been long enough."

I laughed, "Since when are you Mr. Mysterious?"

He laughed, "Your eyes, they just got darker." I smiled, "Are they black?" He looked lost in them, mumbling "yes. But they're so... beautiful." I blushed, "Forest, if you think my eyes are beautiful, you should see yours."

He blushed. "Really?" I smiled, "Forest, your eyes are as blue as where the ocean meets the sky. I would love to have eyes as gorgeous as yours." He blushed, and was speechless.

I smirked, "That's not big, bad Forest blushing is it?" He blushed harder and put his face in the pillow. I smiled, "Forest, look at me." He rolled over his face still 10 shades of red. I smiled, "I love it when you blush, it's so cute."

Did I just say that? Omg. Where did that confidence come from? He smiled, "Thank you." And kissed me again.

When I pulled back I bit my lip and said, "Forest?" He smiled, "Yes Babe?" I bit my lip again, it was a nervous habit I needed to break. I said, "what are you going to do today?" He smirked, "I thought maybe me and you could stay and lay in bed all day, if you want to?"

I smiled, all of a sudden super happy. "I'd love too." He brushed his lips lightly to mine, "Good."

My lips tingled slightly where his had been, his lips fit perfectly against mine and I couldn't help but to notice it.

*Edited*