Chapter 38

When I pulled back from Forest, he couldn't breathe and I was gasping for air.

He ran his fingers through my long straight hair. He sighed, "God, I love you so much, Danny."

I whispered still out of breath, "I love you too Forest."

He sits up, me still straddling his lap. He kissed me softly, biting my lip asking for entrance, which I deny just to bother him.

He ran his hand across my bare arms sending tingles following his every move, I gasped and he took that as his chance to plunge his tongue in my mouth.

We kissed for what felt like forever, our lips moving in sync. I pulled back from him, my breaths coming out in little gasps.

He rested his forehead on mine, "Danny, this mate bond is going to be hard to fight, you know that, right?"

I nodded, "I know. But we have to."

He nodded his head, "I understand, Baby."

I loved that pet name, he'd been using it since the middle of this past school year, and I still find myself blushing over it. How can one person make you feel everything you thought didn't exist?

I climbed off his lap, walking to the door, and turning down the hallway. When I looked down the hall, Lee had Jane pressed against the wall, kissing her like she was the very oxygen he breathed.

I turned around and walked back into mine and Forests room. He looked at me, "I knew you couldn't resist me long."

I giggled and took his hand and pulled him off the bed. I put my finger to my lips, singling for him to be quiet. He nodded his head as I lead him to the door. I pointed too Lee and Jane and he smiled, pushing me back in our room.

I smiled, "He makes her so happy. But, if he hurts her, you're gonna need a new best friend and I'll need bail money."

He laughed, wow. He thought it was a joke.

I looked into his blue eyes and seen adoration in them. He adored me and I couldn't understand why.

He smiled, "because of the way your hair hangs in long layers down your back, or the way you laugh when I make some corny joke, or the way your face lights up when you talk about something you love, or how you bubble over with words when talking about animals. Or how you swim like a mermaid. Or how your so innocent. Or how you understand others feelings. That's why I adore you so much."

I was lost for words. So I pulled him into a hug, "I love you so much Forest."

Lee knocked on our door, "Is it safe to come in?"

Me and Forest laughed. Forest said, "Yeah. It's safe."

Jane and Lee walk in, hand in hand. I smiled at such a sweet gesture that meant so much. Jane was glowing. She was just so happy.

I glanced at her with the 'what's that about' look, and she returned it with an 'I'll tell you later' one. I nodded, showing I got the message.

Forest laughed, "Are you two mind linking?"

I scoff, "Honey, we can talk with facial expressions. We don't need mind link."

Jane laughed and nodded in agreement.

Lee scoffed, "Girls. They can talk with facial expressions, send screenshots so fast your head will spin, and they go to the bathroom together."

I smirked, "That's where we rap battle."

And we all died laughing at that.

*a/n vote and comment, I just want to thank all yall, all the votes and comments mean so much to me. So thank yen's*
*Edited*