Chapter 31

When we had finished eating supper and had everything cleaned up, I went to the sunroom. I had spent most of my long sleepless nights in this room, and I came to know it as a calming place during this trip.

I was drinking tea, and staring out at the perfect view of the ocean and the sunset I loved to look at through the big windows. I was sitting on the window seat, laying against the small throw-pillow sipping a cold beer, lost in my thoughts.

I hadn't even noticed Forest coming in. He was leaning against the door frame, staring at me. He broke the silence and my train of thought, "Danelle, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that. I mean you haven't even accepted me and here I am telling you how to think. I'm sorry Danny."

I walked over to him, and hugged him. I whispered in his ear, "You can never tell me how to think, Forest. We both know how stubborn I am. But, I accept you as my mate and the Alpha, Forest."

I felt the invisible bond grow stronger in-between me and forest. And I knew, that after accepting him, I was stuck with him forever. But more importantly, he was stuck with me.

His eyes went huge and he picked up by the waist and spun me around, before stopping and kissing me. He grinned from ear to ear, "I love you, Danny."

I smiled, "I love you too Forest."

Just as fast as the moment came, it was ruined. I hear Lee come running into the room with a very mad Jane right behind him. I grabbed Janes arm, giving Lee time to get beside Forest incase he needs help handling Jane when I let her go.

I look at her in confusion, "What's wrong Jane?"

She glared daggers at Lee, "He woke me up."

I let her arm go and laughed, "well in that case, you're on your own Lee!" He took off running with Jane hot on his heels.

Forest and me laughed. I felt forest snake an arm around my waist, he pulled me close to him. He giggled, "and I thought we fought."

I laughed, "Forest, we play fight. They fight."

He laughed, "I guess you're right."

I scoff, "I'm always right, dear." As I plant a light kiss on his lips.

*a/n sorry for the short chapter. Hope you liked it! Comment and vote please:)*
*Edited*