Chapter 16: Date

I was sitting in the sunroom sipping tea when the clock turned 8:00 am. I get up and walk to Janes room and open the door.

Her and Lee were laying there cuddle into each other. I smirk, thinking 'I always knew they had a thing for each other.' They are so cute together anyway. I thought twice before walking over to Janes side to wake her up.

When suddenly Lee grabs my arm, startling me. He begged, "pretty please, don't wake her up Danelle." I looked at him, "but-" he cuts me off, "I just love holding her." I smiled, "you know we have a date today at 11, she has to get up." He whined, "but-" when I cut him off saying, "I tell you what, when we get back, she's all yours." He gave me a faint smile, "okay." Then laid back down.

I woke Jane up, then headed for a shower. I took a long shower, then put the prettiest dress I own on. It was black with silver designs going from my shoulders to my hips.

The dress itself comes to mid-thigh. It had long sleeves, that were black sheer. It was a lot shorter than the dresses I usually wear.

I plugged in my curling wand, turning it all the way up. I curled my hair, leaving it all down. I fixed my makeup, with winged black eyeliner and red lipstick. 'Classic' I thought.

I stepped into my silver pumps, and headed back towards Jane's room from the bathroom, when I all of a sudden bumped into something hard.

I looked up to see Forest, his abs was apparently the hard thing I walked into. He had his arm wrapped around my waist to keep us from falling, he was staring at me.

"Amazing how someone so pretty couldn't see she was walking into someone." He teases.

I step back out of his arms, "sorry I just had alot on my mind." I mutter with a blush tinting my cheeks. I stepped past him and walked to the door of my bedroom when I turned and caught Forest checking out my ass.

"Take a picture Forest, it'll last longer." I tease as his face turns red, and I walk back in the bedroom looking for my silver stud earrings to match this dress.

I walked out at 10:30 to see Jane wearing a long maxi dress, with straight hair, and no makeup. We walked into the living room where Forest and Lee were.

They took one look at us and their mouths dropped. Jane scoffed, "you better close your mouth, you might catch flies." We all laughed.

At that moment we heard a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it to see Justin and Nash.

With Jane by my side, they were complimenting us left and right. And they didn't look to bad themselves. They were wearing cargo shorts with polos. They were complimenting me and Jane and we were blushing and giggling.

When all of a sudden, Forest was inbetween me and Justin, and in one swift motion, he punches him. So nash, jane, and I start pulling him off of Justin. When we finally get them apart, Lee pounces on nash. Me and Jane were pulling them apart and screaming.

When Jane stops and screams, and takes off to our room crying. I looked at forest and Lee and said, "I hope you're happy with yourselfs." Forest said, "Danelle-" when I cut him off, "I don't want to hear it Forest, the best thing you can do is get away from me." So they walk off, Lee dragging him into the living room before I kick his ass.

I looked at nash and Justin, "I'm so so sorry, I don't know what got into them. But I think it's best you guys leave, and hopefully we can reschedule?" They smiled, nodded and left.

I went back to my room, washed off my makeup, changed into my bikini, and french braided my hair. I put on a t shirt and some shorts. I grabbed my flip flops. I left my phone there, and climbed out the bathroom window.

Once my feet met the soft grass, I started walking towards the beach. My toes finally reached the sand.

*Edited*