Chapter 19

When Jane and I pulled up to the party it was 9:00 pm. Just an hour late. We pulled into the field outside a huge barn. You could see bonfires all over the field. This is my kind of party - redneck style.

We were met at the door by a good looking 21 year old. He smiled, "you must be Danelle and Jane." I

nodded, "yes sir. I'm Danelle and this is Jane." Motioning my hand in her direction.

He shook my hand and handed me and Jane a beer. He smiled, "my names David, just yell if you need anything." I smiled, "okay, thank you." Me and Jane made our way down the field, to a bonfire.

"This is a funny looking store" I heard a familiar but angry voice say.

I rolled my eyes. Forest is glaring daggers at me. He said, "We're going back to the condo." I laughed. Who does he think he is?

I scoff "we ain't, you can. You can't tell me what to do." He smirked, "well looks like I'm staying with you then." I said, "why?"

He smirked, "making sure you don't get too wild and have too much fun."

I scoffed, "I ain't never had too much fun. And good luck keeping up with me Forest, you're not made for party's." I take a swig of my beer.

I see a guy giving out shots and walk that way, grabbing a shot of Jack Daniels and shooting it before Forest could take it away. I chase that shot with another swig of beer.

The guy giving out shots looks me up and down, "no other girl around here can take a shot, let alone a shot with out a chaser."

Forest let's out a low growl, and the guy walks away.

Lee and Jane were sitting by the bonfire talking. I looked up at the barn, it was lit up and crowded with people dancing. Forest hates crowds and dancing. I smiled as a plan formed in my mind. I took a long drink of my beer and started walking towards the barn.

I stopped at the door and scanned the room. Forest was by my side saying, "what are you doing?"

I smirked, "I'm going to dance." I seen fear flash through his eyes. I made my way to the middle of the dance floor, where there were a crowd of boys and my favorite song was playing.

With forest only steps behind me, I stopped and started dancing. One boy screamed, "hey look at her!" And another said, "I bet she's not from around here!" And that was enough to send Forest into fits.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the mustang. He said, "let's go home, Danelle, that's enough." I smirked, "I'm just getting started."

He pleaded, "Danelle come on. Lee and Jane done left."

I said, "so?" He looked hurt, "I'm begging you." I gave in, sighing, "okay. Fine. But I'm driving" and took the keys. I drove straight to the condo.

I went in without saying a word. I got my pj's and got in the shower. I took a 2 hour long shower, like I always do when I'm mad. When I got out I checked my phone, it was 2:30 am. I was for sure everybody was asleep by then. Good.

I stepped out into the hallway, and started walking into the kitchen. When I get to the door, Forests voice comes through the thin air, "i was starting to think you drowned in there." I didn't respond, making it obvious I was mad.

He said, "so I guess you're still mad?" I scoff, "why are you still up, Forest?" He said, "How could I go to sleep knowing you're mad at me?"

I argued, "why do you care?" He smiled, "I don't like it when people are mad at me, especially you." I clapped sarcastically, " good job forest, let me go weak in the knees because you can quote a movie!"

His face turned red, "you've seen October Baby?"

I said, "yes. I love that movie." He countered, "But your favorite movie Is Forest Gump." I blushed, "you remembered that?" He said, "all the way from first semester in spanish class when we were partners."

I smiled still blushing, "I know."

He smiled, " so you forgive me?"

I sighed, "I guess, just this once." He jumped up, ran over to me, and gave me a bone crushing hug, "omg. Thank you!" I smiled, "go to bed Forest." He smiled, "okay, Goodnight babe." I rolled my eyes, "Goodnight Forest."

* a/n Forests character is in the media*

*Edited. Also I do not condone drinking and driving nor do I condone underage drinking*