Chapter 47

Dannys POV

My eyes were wide with fear. What was I going to do?

"Forest..." I said.

"It's okay Danny. I understand."Forest says, getting off me.

"I feel bad about doing that to you. I really do Forest. I just. I just ain't ready. Please don't be mad." I say as my lip starts trembling.

He cups my face in his large hands, "Danny, princess, I can never be mad at you over something like that. I'll wait forever if I have to. Okay?"

I nodded, and kissed him gently.

"How about we go to sleep, huh?" He says.

I nod, and crawl under the covers, him following my actions.

Janes POV

I looked up to Lee's eyes. Which are a now a black color.

"I'm sorry Lee, I just cant." I say looking at the ground, anywhere but his face.

He puts a finger under my chin and lifts up my face so I can look him in the eyes, "Jane, it's okay. I'll wait."

I nodded, "okay. We should get some sleep."

He nodded, and crawled under the blankets with me.

I pulled out my phone and sent Jane a text.

{After they're asleep?}

She replies, {yes. Get the mustang keys, leave the jeep}

I lock my phone. Me and Danny are planning to run away. If the boys won't let us go see our families, we're going ourselves.

an hour later, I wiggle out of the grasp of Lee. I didn't wake him up. I grabbed my bag and the mustang keys. I walked downstairs to see Danny sitting in the lounge.

She took the keys from me, "ready?" She says putting up a fake smile.

I nod, not really trusting my voice. Why does this hurt so much? My stomach is churning and I already miss lee.

I follow Danny out to the mustang and we both put our bags in.

Dannys POV

I get in the drivers side of the mustang, and turned on the car. Jane sat in the passenger side, tears rolling down her face.

"I don't know about this Danny." She sobs.

"Me either." I say, pulling the mustang out of the parking lot.

We hit the interstate and Jane is crying harder by the minute. I refuse to cry. I'm mad at Forest. Nobody keeps me from my family. Nobody.

I looked over to Jane, who has been strangely quiet for a few minutes.

I smiled, noticing she's asleep.

I drove, and drove, and drove feeling like I was getting nowhere. Forest hasn't even called, and neither has lee. Some mates, huh? We've been gone for 6 hours and they haven't even noticed.

I pulled into a hotel parking lot. Jane had awoken, "where are we?"

I shrugged, to tired to talk. I grabbed my bag, and walked into the hotel. I ordered me and Jane a room and we crashed. I woke up to my phone ringing. I didn't have to guess who it was.

So I just let it ring.

We weren't too far from Forest and Lee, just about 6 hours away. It wasn't 30 minutes after Forest called, that I heard a banging on the door. I could smell the scent I know as Forests. I could smell home.

I walked over to the door. Leaving Jane asleep. I opened the door and slipped out into the hallway.

I kept my eyes on my feet, "Janes asleep." I mutter, directing it to Lee.

Lee disappears into the room.

"What were you thinking Danny?" Forest screams, wrapping his arms around me.

Don't cry Danny.

"I - I - I just wanted to see my family." My voice shakes.

"I thought you got kidnapped, or died Danny. I was so scared." He whimpered into my ear, holding me so close, I was afraid my spine would break.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He kisses my neck, oh god. How I missed those chills.

I pulled his face to mine, and kissed him.

"Why weren't you asleep too?" He questions. It was 5 am.

" I just.. " I trail off.

He rubs his hand up my arms, "you can tell me."

"I can't sleep without you holding me." I say biting my lip.

"Come on, and I'll hold you." He says smiling, his eyes shining.

We walked into the room, and crawled into my bed. I curled into his chest, throwing my leg over his hip, and my head on his chest. He was holding me so tight, like he was afraid I'd disappear into thin air.

Again.

*a/n sorry this chapter is kind of short. It's more of a filler anyway. Vote and comment!*

*Edited*