Chapter 53

Forest led me up a winding staircase that looked like something Cinderella would walk down. At the top of the stairs, he walked down a long hall. We came to a wooden door, he pushed the door open and stepped inside. I followed behind him, and when I stepped in, my breath was lost.

It was a master bedroom. It was painted navy blue, with nautical decorations. It had two wide white french doors that led to a balcony, and white trim. It was a manly room, but definitely had a touch from a girl.

"So what do you think?"

"I-I-I love it." I stutter.

"Great, because this is our room." He smiles.

"Our room?" I question.

"Yeah, we shared a room in cali so I just figured you'd wana share a room with me here...but it's okay if you don't.. I mean it's no big deal..." He was blabbering away.

"Forest. I would love to share a room with you." I grin.

"Whewww Good thing." He sighs.

I laugh, and started unpacking my bags.

I only had to unpack my California luggage because Forest had my other stuff moved in already.

"Wheres Jane and Lee's house?" I ask looking up at him.

He smiles, " just up the road"

I took his hand, as he led me down a long hallway, the end was his office.

"I have some paperwork to do, and I want you to keep me company." He smiles at me as he opens a big wooden door.

The door opens to reveal a big desk, scattered with papers, and a big black office chair.

Forest pulls me over the desk and sets me up on it. He sorts through all the papers as I sit there watching him.

Occasionally his hand would come to rest on my thigh, but eventually I started getting sleepy.

I climbed off the desk and sat in Forests lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. I snuggles into him, falling asleep as he works.

****

When we finally finished working, me and Forest walked back downstairs because he said he had some people he wanted me to meet.

I walked in, and some guy was standing in front of me. A little too close, might I add.

"Hello there, gorgeous." He sneers.

I laugh, "And who is this charming fellow?"

"The names Jordan. But you can call me your boyfriend." He smirks.

I laugh and pat his shoulder, "You can call me Luna."

His eyes went huge, as Forest growled at him.

I stepped back against forest, I spoke calmly, "Forest, calm down."

He yelled out at Jordan, "Dungeon Hall! Now!"

Jordan had horror written on his features and he shook all over as he walked out.

I turned around to look at Forest.

"What's the Dungeon hall?" I ask.

"It's umm.... where people who break the law go." He says.

"Ohhh okay." I say and hug him.

We walk further into the kitchen to find a middle aged women and man drinking coffee.

The women saw me and jumped from her chair. She ran towards me and hugged me, tight.

She giggled as she held me at arms length, "Why! Forest, she's a darling!"

Forest blushes, "Yeah, she is. But you're scaring her."

She let go, "Oh I'm sorry honey, I just get excited. What's your name?"

I laugh, "oh its fine! And my name is Danelle. But everyone calls me Danny."

She nods approvingly, "My name is Geral and this is Seth." She says gesturing to the middle aged man.

"Are you Forests parents?" I say tilting my head.

"Yes ma'am." Seth smiles.

"Okay." I nod.

A teenage girl walks into the room, and bows her head, "Luna, Alpha."

She keeps her head down, out of respect.

I reach out and pull her face up, so she looks me in the eyes.

I smile, "Call me Danny. And you can look at me, I'm not medusa."

She laughs, "Yes Lu-i mean Danny."

I smile at her, "what's your name?"

"Chelsea." She says.

"Okay Chelsea. Continue on with whatever you were doing." I laugh.

Forest walks over to me, and I can tell he's agrivated. He speaks calmly, almost deadly, "They call you Luna out of respect Danny. They're not suppose to look at you."

I look into those beautiful eyes of his, "I'm supose to be the mother of the pack, not the queen. They can look at me, and they can call me Danelle or danny."

He rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

I giggle, and wrap my hand in his.

I pulled him up the stairs, and to our bedroom.

I shut the door, and pushed him against it.

I leaned my forehead against his, "I feel like it's been forever since we've kissed."

"Then let's fix that." He says smirking.

He grabs my face gently, then kisses me.

He kisses me like I'm going to break, so gentle. Then harder, more agressive.

I kissed him until I ran out of breath, and I tilt my head to give him more access to my neck he was now kissing.

"Forest?" I say, panting.

"Hmm?" He hums, still kissing my mark.

"I love you so much." I whisper.

"I love you so much more." He says against my neck, making chills go rapid over my body.

I feel him slip a hand under my shirt to rub my hips, as he picks me up and my legs go around his waist.

He walks over to the bed, laying me on my back. He kisses down to my collar bone, and I pulled his hair gently.

He shivered as I pulled his shirt off, and rubbed his back.

He was reaching for the hem of my shirt when someone knocks on the door.

Forest screams, "Someone better be dying!"

Lee screams back, "I just got some news that you need to know. Now."

Forest stands up, "Come in."

"It's better if we talk in the office." Lee says.

"Okay?" Forest says, as they both walk out.

I hope it's nothing serious.

*a/n sorry for the short chapter again. We're at 1.48K reads, keep it up! I apreciate yall so much! Every comment and vote is so awesome. Thanks again yall!*

*Edited*