Chapter 22

When I got out of the shower, I blow dried my hair, then curled it. I did my makeup and got dressed. I was wearing light wash blue Jean shorts and an aquamarine v neck t shirt that sets off my tan and dark features.

I walked out of my room and was met by Jane. I smiled, "Ready?"

She giggles, "I was born ready!" We both died laughing. I grabbed the jeep keys and walking into the living room with Jane behind me.

I said, "we'll be back!"

Forest said, "where are you guys going?" Me and Jane both said, "Spa-Day!" Lee laughed, "Have fun!" Jane smirked, "oh we will." Jane and I loaded up and headed out.

Jane and I arrived at the spa at 2:00 pm. We were definitely in for a day of facials, nails, and mud-baths. When me and Jane left the spa it was 6:00 pm, and we were glowing. Our skin is shiny, nails perfectly manicured, and our minds stress free.

We pull into the drive of the condo at 6:25 pm. We walked into the door and Forest and Lee's mouths dropped. Forest studders, "D-Danelle, you look ..... amazing. "

I blushed, "Thank you, Forest." Jane laughed, "Lee, you better close your mouth, you might catch flies." And she kissed him. I couldn't help but think of how cute they are.

I walked over and sat down next to Forest on the couch, he stared at me for a minute before looking at Lee. It was almost like they were talking with their minds. It was kind of crazy really, but me and Jane talk with facial expressions sometimes, so I guess they are just close friends.

Forest turns to me, and scoots closer. I scoot farther away, and he scoots even closer. I hit the arm of the couch and had no where else to go. He scooted even closer, one of his arms wrapping around my shoulder. Lee and Jane giggling slightly at us.

"What are you doing?" I whisper harshly to Forest as his other hand came to rest on my thigh.

"Just relax." He smirked at me, knowing I'm definitely not relaxing.

His hand slid up further, and I tried to get up, but his arm that was on my shoulder had slid down to my waist, holding my hips in place. 

"Forest let me go." I demanded.

He was shocked at my sudden confidence and let me go.

*a/n Lee's character is in the media. *

*Edited*