meeting

Jeff The Killer

You walked down the road alone since your friend wouldn't drive you because she was busy fucking her boyfriend. You kept looking behind you since this was where most of the crime happens. You began to feel watched, like the feeling of eyes burning your mind. You started to run not wanting to feel the feeling anymore. You ran into your house slamming and locking the door shut. You ran to your room hiding under the blankets, you did this when you were scared. You fell asleep even though you wanted to stay awake. You awoke when you heard a deep voice.

" Go to sleep." The male spoke sending shivers down your spine.

you looked at the guy's face he had a smile cut on his face, his eyelids were burnt off. His skin was pale like paper but had the look of leather. He leaned close till his face was next to yours

" Go to sleep." He spoke softly.

You shivered but hopped back.

" I'll go to sleep if you go to sleep first." You yelled hoping he got confused
he looked annoyed when you said that. He stared at you and walked away.

Ben drown

You sat playing clever bot because you were bored.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"How are you?"

"Good, how about you Y/n?"

"Good, by the way, how do you know my name?"

"Me to know you to find out."

"Tell me your ass hole!"

"You shouldn't have done that."

you sat there thinking nothing would happen. Your screen glitched out, you went to turn it off but a hand grabbed your arm. You were being pulled in. Your face was close to the laptop screen, you could feel the heat coming off the screen. Your face went through the screen, and your face was cold instead of warm. You couldn't breathe you began to look around in fear and you saw you were underwater. You looked around to find a way out but nothing. A light shined above your head so you swam up hoping it was the right way. Your lungs burned like a fire was inside. You splashed out of the water and gasped for air. You looked around and saw you were in your room.

"You shouldn't have done that." The male said annoyed

you turned around ready to kill the poor fucker. Your face red with anger, and from being underwater.

"If you don't leave your midget I'm gonna drown you in my toilet!" You hissed

the male backed away and went back into your laptop, you grabbed the bat from under the bed and smashed your laptop.

" Never going on clever bot again," you said before going to the bathroom.

lost silver

You played on your best friend's game, though you were told to stay away from it. He was going to burn it because he said it was evil. So you played but it was hard to play this guy since he was missing his legs and arms.

"What the fuck. " you said as you heard a static noise from the game.

The game began to glitch out, you closed your eyes hoping the game would work when you open them but you say you were in the game. You looked around the walls, floor, and roof was covered in blood, and you were shocked.

"Hello?" You asked out scared.

"Hello." you heard someone answer back.

You turned around and saw a pale boy with black hair a white hat, and white clothes. He had no arms or legs, his eyes were red, and he looked sad since blood was falling from his eyes.